new kid! Matt x reader. High School AU pt 1

Matts p.o.v

I walked into my new school, Westerberg high. I walked to the office and grabbed my schedule. As I walked back into the hallway, someone slapped my books from my hand. "Hahahahahah!" They laugh. I sigh. I reach down, to see someone else's hand? I look up, there a boy/girl/other sitting in front of me. "So, your the new kid right? It's Matt, right?" They say, picking up a few books. "Mhm." "I'm y/n, friend, bud, pal, comrade, besty, possible love interest. I'm supposed to show you around school." They say, handing me the books. I was lightly blushing, now seeing their looks. They were tall/medium/small, with h/c h/l hair, and beautiful e/c eyes. Their hand waves in front of my face. I snap out of it, pushing my glasses up. "You know, it'd be easier if you took a picture." They say. My face was 3x redder. "Well, lemme see your schedule." They say. I hand it to them. "Well gee, we have all the same classes. Just follow me and you should be good." They say. I nod, and walk to my locker ironically, it being next to y/n's. I mean what is this, a fanfic?

A few weeks later...

Matts p.o.v still

The bullying went from slapping books and lunch trays, to insults, to all out beating me. Y/n started to ask about the bruises and cuts, and was seeing through my lies. "Matt," they said, at one lunch. "Yeah?" I ask. "Tell me the truth, where are these cuts and bruises coming from?" I sigh. "Eduardo and Mark. Jon doesn't hurt me, he refuses to watch." I say. They nod, and look at me. "If this ever happens agin, let me know." They say, cupping my cheek with their hand. I blush and nod. They smile. "So, wanna come over sometime after school. My parents aren't home (MY PARENT WON'T BE HOME, SO IT'S ALRIGHT!), and we can bake something." I ask. Their eyes widen. "How do you know my weakness of baking?! Nah, I'm kiddin. I just bake a lot." They say. Adding, "Yeah, I'll be over." I smile, nodding.

After school...

Your p.o.v

I walk into my house, my dad's greeting me. "Hey honey, how was school?" My pa asks. "It was good. I'm gonna go over to Matts house. We were gonna bake something." Pa nods. "Me and your pa are going out, the keys are under the fake rock, foods in the fridge, an no parties!"  My dad says, walking in. "Okay, okay. I'm heading over to matts! Bye, love you!" I yell from the door.

After getting home...

Me and Matt made some cookies and brownies, Matt wanted the brownies so I have the cookies. I took some into my room, and watched some YouTube. After 2 hours I got bored, and grabbed the house phone off the little stand thingy. I smile devilishly. "Let's prank call some peeps." I called about 6 peeps, but then, I got a really gud idea. I dial in a number. "Hello? This is Matt speaking." I didn't know that he answered the phone like that. "Hello, this is squips-R-u. Yeah, it says you bought a sqiup. But we need you to confirm it." I said, trying to do my best lady-employee-that-hates -their-job kinda voice. "Ummmm... I've never heard of that store, nor have I been their." He said. I push the phone away, snickering. "Well, it says here you did, and you had to have! My boss, is a good man!!" I said in the same voice. "Well, I didn't buy anything from you guys. What even is a squip?!" He asks, sounding a bit mad. "Uuuuuugggggghhhhhhh." I say, hanging up. I freeze, than I start to laugh my butt off. I get up. "Jeremy heere, welcome to your super-quantum-unit-intel-processor. Your squip." I say. I, don't know why, I just decided to reference an old musical I was into. Wait, THE GUY THAT I'D KINDA BE INTO, INTO!!

(You have permission to beat me.)