Opposite day Edd x depressed reader part 1.

*Warning* The parts of this story will contain things like, depression, self harm, and suicide, if you don't like things like that then I recommend you don't read this. Thank you and have a nice day.

Your p.o.v

Another morning I woke up is another day of me making everyone's life worse. No one wants me. I know how my sis and bro felt. But they didn't survive they're depression. I know he'll never love me. He deserves better. I'm just a good for nothing who cant even go through one day without making someone's life miserable. I remember when me and jake were good friends.

Flashback

I was sitting under a tree when jake came up saying hi. My sister had recently taken her own life so I hadn't been to social lately. "Hi." I mumble out.  After a few minutes of him talking and me not listening he snapped. "What happened to you? You have been acting really weird lately and it's making me think you don't care about me anymore." I look up and say frantically."N-no! That's not whats going on!" "Then what is!?!" "My sis, she- well she-" "She what!? Told you she hated you, or did she get all mad and-" "SHE KILLED HERSELF!" I yell. He looks at me and says."Well your fine." He hated my sister with a passion. "No I'm not! YOU," I say harshly poking his chest. "WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! YOU'VE NEVER GONE THROUGH SOMTHING LIKE THIS!"  I yell before running off. He didn't know the bond me and my sis had.

Flashback end.

Your p.o.v

I didn't bother getting out of bed. I would only make it worse.  I mean just the other day I went off on matt. My brother had taken his life about a month ago. I haven't told anyone either. It didn't help that I got feelings for the self-conscious little bean named edd. I went to my bathroom as the voices spoke. Ýøų'řē wõřţhłêşş. I know that already. Ýøú şhøűłđ ķįľł ýőůřšéļf. I know, and I eventually will.

Edds p.o.v

I'm starting to worry about (y/n). She's been acting weird lately, and I don't know why. "D-do any of you know whats going on with (y/n)?" They all reply with no.

I hope you liked that little bit. Sorry if you don't enjoy things like this. Have a fanwonderfultastic day! BYE! ✌