Random story thingys

Story 1

Tords p.o.v

I walked through the front door into the house, walking towards my bedroom, until I saw h/c hair over the armrest of the couch. 'Let's annoy the fuck out of y/n' I thought to myself while walking towards the couch instead. I was about to poke them and yell, but then I saw they were sleeping. It has been rare that they slept lately.

Memory

I walked down the hallway towards the bathroom. I noticed y/n's light was on and went to check on them. I opened the door, a bit surprised they were awake. "Y/n? What are you doing up? It's 4 in the morning." I said. They shrugged. "I can't sleep. Stress is a bitch." They said. I nod and walked out.

*insert cool transition here*

I sigh and pull a blanket over them. "Stupid girl/guy/chicken nugget👌/other, getting me worried about them." I mutter as I walk back to my room.
_______________________________________

Story 2

Matts p.o.v

I sat on my bed, reading a book. "Hey Matt, me and tom are going to the store, you wanna come?" Edd yells up. "No thanks." I yell back. I hear the front door close and the car drive off. I keep reading, but something in my gut says go check on y/n. I get up and walk over to their room, knocking on their door. When I didn't get a response, I opened the door. They were sitting at the foot of their bed, knees up to chest, hood up, and crying. I hand them their old s/a and lay on their bed upside down. "You wanna talk about it?" They stay quiet for a bit, but answer. "I just feel so down for no reason. I don't know why." I nod and get up, scooping them in my arms. "Let's cuddle and try to relax." They nod and I lay down with them on their bed, my book being forgotten. (R.i.p Matts book)

_______________________________________  
Story 3

Toms p.o.v

I sat on my bed, strumming susan. Edd, matt, commie, and y/n were out at the store, so I had the house to my self. I continued until I heard the shower start. 'I thought no one else was home.' I get up and walk into the hallway. The person started to sing.

"She just wants to be, beautiful she goes, unnoticed, she knows no limit, she craves. " Is-is that y/n? "Attention, she praises an image she prays to be sculpted by the sculptor Oh, she don't see the light that's shining Deeper than the eyes can find it Maybe we have made her blind. So she tries to cover up her pain and cut her woes away 'Cause cover girls don't cry after their face is made" he/she/chicken nugget👌/other sings really well. I sing along with her. "But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are. And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart. No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful." The shower turns off, and the door opens to show y/n wrapped in a towel. "Tom!" he/she/chicken nugget👌/other says, stumbling back a bit. "I didn't know you were home." I nod. "You have a beautiful voice." They blush. "Shut up." They say. I smile. "It's true." I say.
_______________________________________

Edds p.o.v

I yawned as I rolled over in bed. Something pokes my cheek and I swat it away. Then it tickled my nose. I push my hand in front of me, feeling a face. "Aww man. At least I get the whipped cream." Y/n's voice said. Me and them had been having a prank war, and this prank was known all too well. I sit up and rub my eyes, heading towar a the kitchen to wash my hand. Y/n huffed and crossed their arms. "Oh I will get you." They glared.

Your p.o.v (woah!)

I smirked. I had walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I unscrewed the shower head and placed some Jolly Ranchers inside, and screwed it back on. It was a trick my uncle has taught me, (my uncle actually taught me that. They have a low melting point or something) I know that he'll go and take a shower before anyone else, and when they melt, they'll be pretty hard to get out if they get in your hair. I flush the toilet to make it seem like I was just going to the bathroom and walked off. I snicker when edd walks in the bathroom to take a shower. A few minutes after it turns on, edd yells. "What in the?" I hold in laughter and he yells, "Y/N!!!" He storms out angrily with a towel around his waist and glares at me. I record his reaction on my phone. "What didyou do?!?" He asked. I hold in more laughter. "It's only jolly ranchers, and they're green too." He looks like he's gonna strangle me. I laugh out loud, getting Tom's attention so he walked out. "What'd you do this time?" He asked. "I put-I put Jolly Ranchers in the shower head before he got in." I muster through laughs, still recording. Edd flips me off, (I was surprised) and walks off to his room. He got revenge though. When I fell asleep, he took my eyeliners that I use for cosplay, and drew a part of mans anatomy all over my face, took pictures, AND!!! HE TOOK ALL MY F/F (It's favorite fandom rn) STUFF, AND HID UT EVERYWHERE AROUND THE HOUSE!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------

You chuckle as you re-watch the video of his reaction. Edd comes up behind yo and sneaks hos arms around yor waist, head buried in my shoulder. "What'cha watching?" He asked. I replayed it for him and he chuckles. "I remember that. It was right before I confessed." You nod. "I never did find that one f/f T-shirt." You say. He laughs. "It was in tords room." He said. You cringe, his room took what was left if your innocence. You sigh and rest your head on top of your husbands. Now being married for nearly 2 years. You smile. "You suck." You say. Edd smiles. "You know you love me." You laugh and peck his cheek, him laughing as you do so.
_______________________________________
1090 words. Hope yall liked this. ✌