Sick! OD! Matt x weird reader

This is opposite day AU

Your p.o.v

I sat on my bed, just being my weird self. I was drawing (If you can't draw you can now) some random thing, when someone knocked on my door. "Come in." I say, not looking up from my drawing. Tom walks in, looking cheerful as always.  "Hey y/n, Matt is sick, me and Tord are going to seen a movie, (fight me) and edd has to go to his friend liz's house. Do you think you can keep an eye on him?" I nod my head. "Thanks y/n!" Tom says walking out of the room. I sit up, putting on a f/c t-shirt and shorts. The fact you had a crush on the angsty ginger did kinda help. I walk into the hallway and head up the stairs to check on Matt. When I did see him, he was in bed, rag on his forehead, bucket next to him. He looked awful. I walk up to him. "How are ya feeling?" He looks over at me. "Like sh*t." He says. I sigh. "I'm gonna go make you some soup. If you need me, just shout my name." I say. He nods and I walk out.

In the kitchen...

I grab a can of tomato soup and ue my mom's recipe. I pour it into a bowl and bring it up to Matts room. I open the door to see he fell asleep. I put the bowl in the microwave. I grab the rag off his forehead, rinse it in cold water, and put it back. Skmeomne knocks on the front door and I open it.

"Hey y/n." Liz says. Oh yeah. Me, Liz, and Rey were going to see insane zombie pirates from hell 6. "You still up for the movie?" Rey asks. I shake my head. "Matt's sick and I've got to take care of him." I say. Rey and Liz look at each other. "Guys I swear to god." I say. They open their mouths. "Y/n and Matt sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first co-" I tackle them both. "Shut up. Matt's trying to sleep!" I say. "Sorry." Liz whispers. I get up, and they leave. I walk to my room and grab my scetch book and sit on the couch. I start to draw when I hear a thud from Matts room. I shoot up and grab my shovel. I tiptoe upstairs. I open matts door, ready to hit someone. "Oh." I say looking down. Matt fell out of bed. I pick him up, and lay him back down. I was about to walk out when someone grabbed my shirt. "Nooooo. Stay." Matt says. He pulls me down onto the bed and hugs me Clos to him. My face was on fire. I turn to see him asleep. I kiss his forehead. "I love you. Goodnight." I say, closing my eyes. "I love you too." Matt mumbles.  My eyes shoot open. He was wide awake. "YOU WERE AWAKE?!?!" I ask. He nods. "Tom said that he was going to prank you, and I needed to act sick. I'm guessing it was a plan to get us together." He says cuddling me. I bury my head into his chest. "And it worked too." He said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for it being short.