red leader x reader battle scars

Your p.o.v

I was at war for the red leader, and old friend of mine. Even if he did blow up my house, and literally everything I owned. I shot at 4 people who hurt me last time. All headshots.
Someone knocked my gun out if my hand. I can't die. I have to live,for
(s/n). I have to use my power. I remember when I learned how to fly.
My sister told me "If you jump, don't be scared to fall." I fly up in the air with my wings, ripping my uniform. Tord's gonna kill me later. I use my power and snap the enemys neck by tilting my head fast.

TIMESKIP

Your p.o.v

Its been 30 mins since I started using my power. I suddenly get shot. It just skims my arm. Thats gonna leave a scar. I turn around and summon a knife. I stab the guy in the head. The alot more shot are fired at me. They all skim me, its gonna leave scars all over me. Then, pain erupts from my chest, i look down and see a knife. Shit... I stay awake, as long as I can. For tom,edd,matt,tord,mom,dad,(s/n),to come home to my friends and family. A lot of pain come from my wings. They've been shot through. I can't hold up much longer. My wings go back under my uniform as darkness surrounds me.

Tords p.o.v

I'm at my desk, doing paperwork. Until paul bursts through the door. "Sir, theres something on the battle field!" I run outside, to see aomone in the air, (f/c) wings coming from their back. Their deep in the battlefield, so I can't get a good look at them. They jolt, look down, and turn around. I see them trying to get out of there. I can see them better. They have a knife in they're chest. Normally I wouldn't care, but then i see they're face. Its (y/n)! They look like they're focusing on getting out. Then a lot of holes come into her wings. Her wings go under her uniform as she passes out, falling to the ground. I run over to her, pick her up, and see her face up close. It looks like bullets skimmed her face and arms.

TIMESKIP.

Your p.o.v

Beep, beep, beep, beep is all I hear. My breath hitched as i open my eyes, immediately shutting them from the light. I open them again, to see tord pacing back and fourth in front of my bed. I'm in the base hospital. I try to get up, my arms and chest sear in pain as i do. I hiss at how much it hurts. Tord turns arouns and sees me. He. Comes over and I tense up expecting to be hit or somthing but, he hugs me. He pulld away and i see tears on his face. "Don't you ever do that to me again." He says, his voice sounded scared, and sad. He continued speaking. "I don't want you dieing any Time soon, understand." I nod my head and ask why. "Because I love yo-" he stops himself, realizing what he let slip. My crush, just told me he loved me. Inside I was totally fangirling, to the max. "I understand if you don't like me back after all the things I did, and I can accept rejectio-mph!" I shut him up by kissing him. "I love you too tordy." And with that, we lived happily ever after. Exept if somone asked about your scars, tord would try to kill them.

I hope. You enjoyed that, I got inspiration from the song above. Have a greatt day! ✌