Ell x neko! reader

Your p.o.v

Ugh. Stupid streets. Stupid animal control. Stupid person who called them on me for no reason. You know, just walkin' around in my cat form, and then someone thinks, 'oh hey. Look a stray cat. Let's try to make it look dangerous'. I let out a long meow. The truck stops and the kennel I'm in gets carried inside. I meow again, but the guy just glares at me. I mean, jeez dude. What did I ever do? Someone picks me up and sets me into another cage. Great. Once they leave, I unlock the simple lock that was on the cage. One of those ones you pull up. I sneak out and walk around, my h/c fur blowing in the wind. Soon enough, a Crack of Thunder is heard. I run, looking for shelter. I run into a leg. Wait, what? I look up to see a girl with brown hair, pulled back into a ponytail, a green hoodie, and beige pants. She picks me up and holds me. "You poor thing. You must be hungry. I'll get you some food. I bet you and Ringo will get along." I've met Ringo once. Me and him met when I was looking around. He shared some of his toys. We walk into the house and I see more people. I see a girl with no eyes, blue hoodie, light brown hair, and black pants. She smells like alcohol. And a girl with ginger hair, a green and lilac hoodie, and jeans. A faint meow is heard below. I look down to see ringo. The first girl puts me down and Ringo leads me down the hall, into a room. We sit on a bed and close the door. I turn into my human form, and ringo joins me. "So, what brings you here y/n?" Ringo asks. "I was found by the one in green." I say, messing with my hair. "You mean Ell? She's really nice! Tam is the one with no eyes, and Matilda is the one with ginger hair. And Tori isn't here right now, but she like weird anime, and guns." I nod. "How long you think till Bing finds me?" Ringo looks at me. "Y/n, I doubt he'll find you anytime soon. You've been missing from that lab for 3 years, I'm pretty sure they think you're dead." I sigh and nod.

Timeskip...

Ells p.o.v

The cat I picked up and ringo have gotten along really well. I decided to call them fluffy. Their fur is like, fluffzilla. I walk down the hall, into my room. I figure that seemed to be on my bed jumps and falls to the side of me bed. I grab out a pencil, ready to use it. When I look over, aiming the pencil, I only saw fluffy. I swear the figure looked human. Meh. I walk to the kitchen, fluffy following me, and grab a cola. Fluffy starts walking around the house for something. I sit on the couch. Soon fluffy comes running and hurls themselves onto my lap, and meows frantically. "What is it fluffy?" They run over to ringo's food bowl, and meows even more. My eyes widen. Not again. Ringo got out. Fluffy runs outside, and I rush after them. They run into a giant grey building. I follow. I hear, yelling? Fluffys ears perk up, and they runs towards it. They runs into a room, with a guy strapped to a table. He had black hair, a grey hoodie, jeans, and grey cat ears. Fluffy turned into a human and struggles to find a way to help him out. "Help me Ell! We have to save him!" I nod, and start looking around. Fluffy runs over to the man, a key in hand, and unlocked the shackles. He rubs his wrists. "Thank y/n." "Ringo! You could have gotten hurt! What were you thinking!" Fluffy scolds. "What is going on here?!" I yell. They both look over. Fluffy speaks. "Me and ringo are experiments. We were supposed to be a secret, but we both got out. We met when I was wandering the streets as a cat. And yes, I am fluffy, also known as y/n." Y/n says.

Ringo's p.o.v

Ell looks like she was going to explode. She walks over to us, and hugs us. "You guys are fine. Y/n, you can stay with us if you want, we just have to tell the others about you." Ell says. Y/n nods. "Sure. Besides, I was getting tired of going to random shelters for no reason. The food there is gross."
Ell smiles, and we all go home.

The, end.