Adopted by eddsworld part 3

Your p.o.v

I'm sitting at one of the table's and continue my drawing. It was a picture of someone sliding on their knees while playing guitar. I added longish hair, and to make it a girl. She was wearing a white t-shirt, with an un-zipped leather jacket,with black jeans, and blue converse. I named her, Jessica.

Tom's p.o.v

We were deciding on who to adopt, and we e decided on (Y/n). I mean she's a good kid. We told a woman with a ID tag that said, Mrs. Thomas that we wanted (y/n). "You mean junebug? Oh you'll love her. She's so sweet and caring. I'll go get her." Then she walked off.

Your p.o.v

I was just trying to finish the last few details of my drawing when Mrs. Thomas came up to me and said, "Pack your bags, you're getting adopted!" She jogged up to you and she gave you a hug while saying this. I almost burst into tears hearing that I was getting adopted. I ran the to my room and packed my stuff up. Including, my phone 'cause it had pictures of my family and me, my sketchbook because I am a artist, and clothes and things like that. I walk out the to see who adopted me. It was Tom, Edd, and Matt. Tom took a swig out of a flask, Edd looked excited, while Matt looked in a mirror. Not ideal but they are my new parents. And I'm happy.

Tom's p.o.v.

She came in the room with a suitcase behind her. She look like she was going to cry. She smiled at us and walked up. "Thank you for choosing me." She says "No, thank you for being you." Edd says all sappy.

TIMESKIP CAUSE MUSIC.

Your p.o.v

We got to Edd's house and he let me in. He told me that I have to bunk with Matt in the attic. I said that I didn't have a problem. Matt dragged me up the stairs, and when we got to the top he opened the door and the room was half, and half. He got the left, I got the right. "Do you want to see my novelty toy collection? " jeez, Mart is a ball of energy. I said sure and we started at 8:40 and were done at 9:30. His collection is HUGE.

LAST TIMESKIP I SWEAR!

Edd's p.o.v

(Y/n) and Matt have been up there awhile, so I went to check on them and saw (y/n) looking interested while matt showed her his novelty toy Collection. I sighed and walked away.

After about 20 min later i made burgers and i guess (y/n) smelled them cause she ran down with her hair in a messy bun, and a pencil stuck through it to keep it up. "That smells good" she says "I know" i say back. We eat the burgers, and when (y/n) was done she went to her room, and came back down with a sketchbook, and her phone and headphones in hand. She sat down, put on music, put on her headphones, and stated to draw.

Tom's p.o.v

About 30 mins later i walk into the kitchen to see (y/n) asleep on her drawing. I picked her up bridle style and put her in bed, setting her sketchbook on the bedside table. Then I went to bed.

I hope you liked that. And thats one of my favorite songs.