oposite day tord x reader

Your p.o.v

You had been deciding on what song to sing at the talent show when your phone rang. "Hello? Y/n speaking." "Hey y/n, I wanted to see if you wanted to come over later or somthin." Matt said over the phone. You smile "Sure, you guys can help me decide on a song since it was your idea for me to enter the talent show." You say. Matt chuckles. "Okay okay, Co e over whenever, the others are already here." Matt says. "Okay be over in 20." You say,hanging up. You get dressed in a comfy f/c sweater and some jeans and leggings. When you get over there you sat on the couch with the gang. "Well," Tom said. "What's a song you like?" "Well, I like a lot of songs." You reply. Edd makes an oof sound while Matt looks concentrated. "I know!" You say. They all look at you. "I'll sing monsters. You know. That one that's like, 'I see your monsters, I see your pain.'" You say. They all no and tord looks a little excited. You smile. "Why don't we practice here once a week along with the practice you guys have originally  so when it's  time you'll be a lot more prepared." Ford says shyly. You nod. "That's a good idea." You say. Tord smiles as you all start to chat.

Tords p.o.v

I know what I'm going to do. I'll confess that I like her at the performance. She'll love it. And if I can gather enough courage, I'll sing a love song to her. She'll be blown away! I just hope she likes me back.