air element Matt x winged! reader pt 1

Matts p.o.v

I sat with edd and Tom around the camp fire as we roasted marshmallows. "I'm surprised that nothings gone wrong on this camping trip." Edd says while turning his marshmallow. I smile as I carefully place mine in between two graham crackers. As I was about to bite, I saw something. It looked like a person falling from the sky. I stand up and run towards it. "Matt, get back here!" Edd yells chasing after me. As they get closer I could see their h/c h/l hair rushing in the air along with wings. They continue to hurtle towards the earth I reach underneath them. I reach my hands up and air comes blasting towards them and slows them down. Edd catches up and sees them. He plants his hand on the ground and vines start to grow beside me. Soon they came falling down onto all the vines and they catch the woman like a bed. I look over her to see if there were any injuries. They were wearing a galaxy shirt with a necklace and flower crown and jeans. ( that ⬇)

 ( that ⬇)

I brushed a piece of h/c hair out of her face

I brushed a piece of h/c hair out of her face. I examined her white wings and they were fine. I picked her up and brought her back to the campground. Tom still sat at the fire. I place the girl down next to the fire."who's she?" Tom asks, pointing to the girl. I shrug.

Next day cause I'm a lazy butt face

Your p.o.v
I sat up to find that I was laying on some sort of bed make of vines and grass. I stand up and make sure that I'm fine, checking my wings too. Being one of the last few galaxy elaments is hard. You always have to hide. I snap my head around when a branch breaks. There was a man with ginger hair and a square chin standing there. "Um, hi?" He said slightly waving. I summoned my katana and got in battle stance. "What do you want from me?" I aks coldly. He puts his hands up. "I'm not gonna hurt you." I lowered my weapon a bit, but still kept it.

You might be asking, "Liz, why is thid taking so long??" My answer, "I'm lazy af." 👀
                          👅