tord x reader mha AU

Your quirk is illusion. But there's more. You have two. You also can fly. But if you over do it, you get very weak.

Your p.o.v

"Fuck me." You muttered. You were flying out of training. You over did it and could barely stand. You made it in front of the gates and landed before you walked out. Outside you saw tord standing against a wall, playing with fire. His quirk is fire, and he's a cocky son of a bitch who annoys you non-stop. "Look who's slacking." He said closing his palm putting out the fire. "Fuck off tord." You said through clenched teeth. You started walking away with weak legs, stumbling every now and then. Tord was following you and you knew it. "I said, fuck. Off." You didn't look back as you said that, only kept going. And so did tord. You growled knowing he wouldn't. You continued to stumble as tord followed, probably a shit eating smirk on his face. "I don't know how you got in here. They don't even know your quirk." He said smugly. No one knew your quirk. Only the teachers, Liz, and Rey. You didn't like attention and didn't want any when they saw you had two. You turned. "How do you do it?" You asked. He raised a brow. "Do what?" You put on a grin. "Talk all that shit when you don't know what I can do." He smirked. "I do. Nothing." He said. You flew up in the air and stared into his eyes, focusing on his worst fear. "Your wrong." You said, making it look like you were glitching into a blood covered y/n. "Wha-" "Oh, you don't even know the half." Your voice sounded demonic as you summoned it behind you. His worst fear. A girl with medium length dirty blond hair and greenish blue eyes walked up to him. Liz is his worst fear? He backed up a little. "Why did you leave me? Why am I nothing? Am I not good enough to be your friend?" The look of sadness and hurting turned to hatred. "I hope you die you commie fuck. Tom was right about you." She shoved him. You felt weaker so you let yourself land. "You did this!!" She yelled as the scars across her face appeared again. "Stop it!" Tord yelled. "You did all of it! You hurt all of us!! You killed her!!!" He covered his ear as tears rolled. You smirked, making her disappear. "Don't mess with me." You said, walking off with even weaker legs.

20 min timeskip.

You sat in the classroom. You were still weak, but strong enough to go to class. You looked over at tord and saw him mutter to his friend with fear on his face.

Tords p.o.v

"Let's go annoy y/n." Mason said. I shook my head, a look of fear on my face and I glanced her way. "We really shouldn't. She's a lot more powerful than you think." I said, looking back at him. He complained, but he shouldn't. I sat at my seat, trying to get the image of Liz out of my head. It didn't help she sat next to me. She already forgave me, but the scars didn't. Y/n walked by and I tensed up. She sneakily slipped a slip of paper on my desk. I opened it. 842-888-9092 sorry about earlier. Lemme get you an icecream to make up for it. Call ke when you're read. -y/n. I looked up and y/n looked at me and smiled. I nervously smiled back. This'll be interesting.