Chapter-1

Meera

That day was the first day of her college. She was happy as well as nervous about that. Still then she was a school girl, now she was entering into her college life. She secured 80% in her higher studies and she chose Computer Science.

This college was her parent's choice. She felt very happy while stepping inside her college. She was very shy type and felt nervousness. But with all her courage she stepped in. She was mesmerized by her college infrastructure. She went in by admiring the college atmosphere.

She went in search of her classroom

She went in search of her classroom. There she met a girl. She also looked confused. Meera asked her where is 1st year computer science classroom. The girl seemed to be happy. "Are you 1st year computer student?" She exclaimed with joy.

Meera nodded."I too searching the same classroom, let's search together" she said with same excitement. "By the way I'm Meera" Meera said with a smile. "I'm Initha, call me Ini" she grinned.

Finally they both found their classroom on second floor. They both decided to sit together. The classroom environment is very good. They both sat in the middle desk.

They started talking about random things like school life, favourite subject, parents and about their hobbies.

After sometime lecturers came and since it was the first day, they asked students to introduce themselves and they conducted some fun activities.

Every students enjoyed those activities and participated eagerly. Meera was asked to sing a song. She sung her most favourite song. Her voice suits that song and everyone appreciated.

Meera liked everything. By then she felt very happy to join that college. On the very first day she got a good friend. She liked Initha very much. She was very jovial and friendly.

She got another two friends Aaruthra and Swastika. They four had good bonding among themselves.

Hello friends,

Hello friends,

I published first chapter of my first story. Please give me your valuable comments and do like my chapter.