Chapter - 23

Shiva and Shakti enjoyed the trip by spending time together and Shiva told about his proposal and her acceptance with Meera. She felt happy for them. Other side Initha was determined about her goals and aim in her life. After that, they visited few more places in Ooty. Initha enjoyed the nature's beauty wholeheartedly. Freshly bloomed flowers, creeping sounds of birds, pleasant chill climate everything seems to be more beautiful because of their happy mood. Initha bought sweaters for her Grandma and shawl for her mom. She bought a rabbit doll made of cotton to Meera. Meera felt excited to see the doll, it looked so cute in white color with black eyes. Meera bought earrings and some hand made jewelleries for Maaya, jerkin for her dad, sweater for her mom and some chocolates. She bought a beautiful anklet for Initha and Priya.

She was confused about choosing for Krishna, she has no idea about what to buy for him. She thought for a while but she didn't get any idea. She dropped the plan to buy something for him.  In next shop she saw a radhakrishna idol. It is like radha resting her head on krishna's shoulder. It looked beautiful and Meera bought that and decided to present him once she confesses her feelings towards him. The thought of revealing her love made her blush and she smiled herself. She gift wrapped the idol.

Shiva planned to surprise Shakti. He blindfolded her and took her with him to the place. Shakti continuously asked about the place and surprise but he said her to be quiet. Finally they reached the place and he unfolded her. Shakti's eyes widen and she looked it in aww. The scene in front of her looked like a dream. It is a beautiful sunset, there she found multi colour flowers and butterflies, mist covered the place. The slow breeze braces up the moment, snow looks exhilarating and fragrance of the flowers turned it more romantic.
Shakti felt it like a fairy world. She turned to look him, he gestured her to see in the direction he points out, she saw 'I LOVE YOU SHAKTI' written with different flowers on green grass. She felt happy and her heart was overwhelmed with love.

He hugged her from behind. She turned towards him and hugged him tight. "Today is the happiest day of my life" she said emotionally. "I'll make everyday of your life happy" he said by kissing her forehead. They both sat in that place and spent some good time there. She laid her head on his lap, he started to play with her hair. Her hair was so smooth and he really loved the feel to touch her silky hair. She played with his nose by Pinching it. His nose becomes pink and it looked cute. "You are looking cute when your nose turns pink"she said directly what she felt. He smiled at her comments. They both looked into their eyes lovingly and they were not aware of time. After sometime they felt its completely dark. "Shiva it's dark, let's go. Our friends will be searching us" she said softly. "Hmm, okay. Let's go"he said and hold her hands to make her stand.

They both reached the place where the bus was parked. Others was in the bus. Shiva planned for another surprise for Shakti. He once heard her conversation with her friend, she said she likes to have campfire dinner with her friends but never happened. So Shiva planned for a campfire dinner. He asked with his other friends, everyone accepted happily. He informed driver to drive to the planned location. Shakti was surprised to see the place. She felt very happy. Everyone sat around the campfire and started to give task and do the task what was given. All enjoyed the moment.

Meera was asked to sing, Initha done mono acting, Shiva and Shakti gave duet dance, Aaruthra done dubsmash and each of them gave one intresting performance. Every others enjoyed that. He ordered several delicious food and it tastes so good. Everyone enjoyed the dinner. Finally they clicked a group selfie. The picture was very beautiful indicating all peaceful smiling faces. They started from Ooty around 4 in early morning and they reached the destination at 8 in the morning. They planned to bunk the class, so they drove home happily. Meera reached home and hugged her mom. This is the first time she left her mom for two days and gave the things she bought for her family members. She took her mobile but she didn't have any notification from Krishna. She felt sad, he normally call her or will text her atleast once a day but now she called him once before she start to Ooty. After that they didn't communicate. She sighed sad but was tired more than that, so she lied on bed to get some rest.

Shiva said that he will drop Shakti. Shakti accepted it with smiling face and he took his bike. Shakti sat beside him and enjoyed the moment. She hugged him tight, Shiva smiled for her actions. He looked her through the side mirror and he smiled at her innocent face. They both are completely in love. "Shakti, shall we go for a drive" he asked amusingly. "Really!!" She exclaimed happily. "Okay. You pick me up after an hour, I'll freshen up" she said excitingly. "Okay. I'll be here at 10" he said happily. Shakti got down and looked here and there to find whether someone is watching and kissed his cheeks. "Come fast da" she said with cute face. He smiled and left the place.

Shakti smiled and went inside the hostel room. She got ready in pink colour salwar and done her hair. She did little makeup and checked once whether she looks beautiful. She looks beautiful, she blushed by looking her appearance. He called her at that time. "Ooi, I'm waiting down, come down" he said. She took her hand bag and ran to the downstairs. There he waited for her in his bike. He looked more handsome in that blue shirt. She looked him lovingly. He turned to see her, she looked very beautiful and her lovely look made her more beautiful. She blushed in his look and came near him. He started the bike and Shakti sat beside him. He rode it little fast than his usual speed. Shakti enjoyed the ride.

He took her to the shopping mall and he bought her some gifts as memory of their first date

He took her to the shopping mall and he bought her some gifts as memory of their first date. She presented a bracelet with letter S on it, she made him to wear it and kissed his hand. He felt happy in her love. She said about the day she saw his family in temple. "You know what Shiva, I aways dreamt to have a loving family like yours. On that day, I longed to be a part of your family. Your bonding and love, its really rare in today's world Shiva. My only prayer is to lead a happy life with you in your family" she said by resting her head on his shoulder. He understood her state and decided something in his mind. They went to several places in the city and finally they went for a movie and Shakti enjoyed the movie since it's her favorite actor. Shakti thanked God for giving him and prayed this happiness to last forever....

 Shakti thanked God for giving him and prayed this happiness to last forever

Hi friends,
23rd chapter is updated. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.