Chapter - 22

Shiva was on cloud nine, he couldn't believe that she too love him. He thought it shouldn't be a dream. Shakti came out of hug and he noticed that she was crying. He was confused. "What happened Shakti?" He asked in sad tone. "I'm sorry for hurting you"she said sincerely. "It's okay shakti. But why you refused when I propose you?" He asked with same confusion. "I love you from the moment I saw you, but I can't love anyone. This is my situation"she said by turning other side. "I couldn't get you" he said. "My father won't accept my love. He already fixed my marriage with his partner's son who I hate the most but I don't have any other choice. If he came to know about my love he won't spare to kill you. Only because of that I denied when you proposed me but I love you so much so I couldn't bare your pain anymore" by saying this she again hugged him.

"Look Shakti, I love you and I'll never leave you whatever may be the situation is. Trust me Shakti" by saying this he kissed her forehead. Shakti smiled and they both enjoyed the blissful moment.

Other side, the environment was totally different and a mother cried sitting near her Son's dead body. She shouted and hugged her Son's soulless body. The boy committed suicide because of love failure. Police found his body and handed over to his parents. Meera and her other friends stood there watching the whole scenario. Initha's eyes were wet seeing the scene in front of her eyes. Once she thought about her mom's condition. This mom remembered her situation of her mom. Her tears broken her heart. At the moment she realised how precious the life is and how lovable a mom is.

She thought about her childhood and the struggles her mom faced in her life to brought her up. For her, Initha is her world and she did everything for her happiness. Initha never felt loneliness in her life and she don't have siblings too but her mom accompanied her like a good friend and a supporter throughout her life. She thought about all happy memories in her home but now her home is filled with silence and she couldn't see smile in anyone's face. The only reason is her wrong decision on life. She heard the crying of the mother and imagined her mom in that state. She couldn't continue the thoughts. At that moment she missed her mom and she felt to ran to her and hug her tight. She mentally regretted for all her mistakes and her stupid decision.

At that moment, Initha decided something which going to change her life from her current state. She realized mom's happiness and her smile is the most valuable thing in this world. Her mom's only dream is to see her as a gold medalist and university topper. Initha decided to work hard and to achieve her goal which will make her mom happy and proud. She decided this strongly in her mind and to start to work for her dream. But the scene in front of her eyes seems very sorrowful. She strongly decided that this situation will never come to her mom and left that place with determination.

Here, Shiva and Shakti was in their own dream world. Shiva said everything what he felt when Shakti was near him. Something made her blush, something made her to smile and sometimes she beat him playfully for his naughty comments. Shakti felt like she was in dream. She never had feeling for any boy in her life. First day she saw him in her class, everyone talked with her but she noticed him struggling to see her and it made her to smile and several times she noticed him starring at her but she never shown that and she will smile after he left the place. First time she sat in a boy's bike and felt like that was the most wonderful moment of her life. Entire ride she smiled herself.

And finally the disastrous day came. Her engagement day. She was engaged to the most hateable person of her life. Her marraige was fixed once after she completes her graduation which will be the most dreadful nightmare of her life. No one asked her opinion for this marriage and they decided it as to make their business bonding strong. Shakti was totally broken and couldn't even think about her dreadful life. She saw Kadhir(her father's partner's son) with several girls, he used to flirt with those girls. Even he destroyed several girls life in the name of love and escaped easily from that issue by using his father's name, he has every bad habits and she is not sure how many days he could be alive but her father knowing everything, accepted to marry her to that pervert. At that time she felt whether she is his own daughter. Her mom too supported her dad and asked her to get ready for her marraige life.

Only think Shakti can do all these days is to cry. One day she saw Shiva and his family in temple. Shiva didn't noticed her, but she saw all their activities, how happy his family was. He teased her sister and she chased him to beat him, his mom, she looked like angle on earth, his father stood like a calm and caring person. She always dreamt of having a loving family like this but all she got in her life is loneliness and she longed for love and care. At that time she completely fallen for him and longed to be a part of that beautiful family but the realisation hits her mind. She never dreamt that Shiva will propose her all of the sudden. She felt happy but once she thought about her father and refused to accept his proposal and she cried for that silently. But finally she conveyed what was there in her mind. Now he is near her and she saw her dream life in front of her eyes right now. "How long?" Her mind questioned her.

Shiva noticed her facial reaction and guessed something was wrong. "What happened Shakti?" He asked sadly. "You won't leave me, right" she asked by holding her tears. He don't know how to make her believe, he took a deep breath and looked her eyes, it has several questions. To answer her questions, he came near her, she felt his breath on her face, "I love you and you will be mine and I will be only yours forever" by saying this he kissed her lips. Shakti was shocked at first but she trusted him completely and decided to make her first kiss more memorable, she kissed him back and that was the sweet passionate kiss, she blushed and too got answers for all her unasked questions.

Hi friends,

22nd chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments. Thank you all for your support.😊