Chapter - 19

Darkness consumed her, she fell unconscious on the ground. People stood around sprinkled water on her face. After few minutes she opened her eyes. She realized the environment and she requested one of the police officer to show face of the person. He removed the white cloth from the person's face. Her heartbeat reached its peak, she continuously prayed it shouldn't be him. Finally she looked at the dead body and breathed in relief.

"Thank God. Its not my Krishna" she said in her mind. She left the place immediately and sat in her college bus. Again she tried to contact him but it's switched off. She lost her hope.

She got down from the bus and she didn't feel to go home. So she went to the park and sat on the bench. She just starred at the children who were playing there. Her face looked pale and emotionless. She felt someone's presence near her, she turned her head. She couldn't believe her eyes, he stood there with his breathtaking smile.

Meera couldn't believe her eyes, she thought it might be her dream."it shouldn't be a dream, please god" She prayed. All those thoughts ran in her mind, "Meera" his voice brought her back to realization. Now she is sure, its not dream and he is in front of her eyes.

She didn't waste even a second, she hugged him like her life depends on him. She cried in happiness. First Krishna was confused and later he understood her state right now and let her cry her heart out. She cried by hugging him tight and after few minutes she came out of hug but still weeping. He made her sit on the bench. "Relax Meera, nothing happened to me" he said with a tender smile. "Where you went? Why your mobile.. switched off??" She struggled to speak because of weeping.

"I'll tell everything. You first stop crying" by saying this, he wiped her tears. Only that time she noticed his hand, she found his left hand tied with band aid. She looked him and he understood what will be her next question. "I'll tell, you just relax" he said before she asks him anything.

"Actually Meera, yesterday I had a cricket match with my flatmates. So I went there, morning I called Priya and left my mobile near my bag and went to participate in match. In that I was injured while fielding. First I thought it is a small sprain and I continued the game but the pain turned unbearable so my friends took me to hospital. Doctor said one minor surgery is required and I want to be in bed for a day. As I forgot my mobile in ground, I couldn't inform any of you, even my parents. Today afternoon only I got discharged" he said without looking her.

"But how you.." Meera started to ask something but he cut her off by telling "I know you will be worried, so only I came here to see you and I waited near house but I saw you coming here, so I too came here" he said in one go. "See your face, I think you didn't slept properly, now go home and take rest. Now you saw me and I'm fine, so go home and sleep peacefully" he said without allowing her to speak.

Meera being tired, didn't asked any further questions but she was suspicious about his behavior. His words, his actions everything indicates that he is hiding something but for now he is fine and he is in front of her eyes, this is what she expected to happen. So she felt relaxed. "Okay Meera, now you go home and rest of the things we discuss later" he said. Meera hummed and stood up to go home. "Not with this sad face. Smile" he said like an order. Meera smiled lightly. "Good. Bye Meera. Take care" he said with a smile. "You too" by saying this she reached home.

Krishna looked at her direction with several thoughts in his mind. He sat there in the same bench and thought about the things really happened in the previous day.

Flashback,

Morning I got text from her. "Why she is online in this time" I asked her and her reply truly made me to laugh. I laughed at her but she was serious about that. So I consoled her and assured her that I'll be safe. Later, I decided to visit Varun in hospital.

I called Priya before visiting Varun. I took my bike, that time Meera's words flashed in my mind. I smiled myself by those thoughts and wore my helmet and started my bike. I felt like someone following me, but I thought its just my illusion. After few minutes, a car hits my bike hardly, I lost my control and fell on the ground. Nothing happened, somehow I managed to get up. I saw four gigantic fellows stood before me.

I never seen them before, I was confused who they are. That time a middle aged man came there with evil look. Krishna understood what is happening. He, father of that stupid Ragu. Krishna too looked him with same rage. "You will face hell for touching my son" he said with smirk. "You too will face the same" he said with fire in eyes. Suddenly his goons came forward to attack him, he punched them and made them loss their control.

He managed to attack everyone came along with him but the minister escaped in between the fight. Krishna's hands got injured and he lost his mobile too. He felt severe pain in his hand but he managed to ride his bike and he reached hospital. Doctor said it's small injury but want to do a minor surgery immediately. Krishna agreed and admitted in hospital. That evening he had surgery and he got conscious next morning. Doctor asked him to be in bed for a day. He agreed.

Suddenly I thought about Varun and feared that something may happen to him. So he decided to see him in the hospital. He requested doctor to discharge him and he directly went to see him and relaxed after finding him safe.

Varun asked what happened to him and he explained everything. Varun got angry. "Cool Varun, let me take care of this issue" Krishna said with determination. "Krishna, Did you contacted Meera? She was worried about you." He said in a sad tone. "Oops. I forgot about that. I'll meet her, now she might reach her home from college. You take care" I said and left the hospital and waited for her near her house.

Present,

Meanwhile Meera reached home and her mom asked her to eat something and made her to eat some snacks. Meera sat on the sofa and started to think about everything that happened till now. Till now she was not sure about the feelings she had for Krishna. But now she found answer for all her questions which taunted her mind all these days.........

 But now she found answer for all her questions which taunted her mind all these days

Hi friends,
19th chapter is here. Do read, give me your valuable votes and comment.😊😊