Chapter - 46

"Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same."

- Helen Keller

Meera's peaceful sleep was disturbed by the sound of the alarm clock. She promised Priya that she'll spend the whole day with her. She woke up and checked the time, it was 7. She took a quick shower and dressed up in casuals. She saw Divya, she was sleeping peacefully. As she already informed Divya about my plan for the day, she didn't disturbed her sleep and left their room by leaving her a message.

She called Priya and asked whether she was ready. Priya replied that she was getting ready and asked her to come to the hotel where she was staying. Meera took an auto. Priya got ready and came to the reception to receive Meera. She waited for her and her eyes caught someone who she never expected to meet.

 She waited for her and her eyes caught someone who she never expected to meet

She ran to the person and stood in front of him. He raised his head and was surprised to see her. "Priya!!" he exclaimed in surprised tone. She was very much angry on him but now once after seeing him her angry vanished but she pretend to be angry.

 She was very much angry on him but now once after seeing him her angry vanished but she pretend to be angry

"Hoo. You still remember me. I thought you got amnesia and Even your mobile got same problem and forgot everything" she said by turning to other direction.

"Hey, I'm sorry. Here I had some personal works, so I didn't get time. I'm really sorry. Forgive me sis" he said by holding his ears.

She smiled at him but tears already filled her eyes. He may not her brother by blood but she treated him like her own brother and loved him equally. It was nearly six months since she met him. Krishna too was in the same condition. He tried a lot to avoid every relationship in his life but it came again that too unexpectedly.

He saw her tears and understood how much she cares for him. "Okay, cry baby. Now don't cry. Hereafter I'll be in touch, promise" he said by pinching her nose. She smiled at his actions and asked him to wait and ran upstairs to call Varun.

She didn't reveal about Krishna and just took him downstairs. He came down and once his eyes saw the person widen in happiness but next moment his face turned sad and he bought a cold expression just like him.