Chapter - 37

This chapter is dedicated to all brothers who love their sisters a lot and specially I dedicate this chapter to my sweet bro Ramesh.

Train reached the station. She got down and was surprised. "Anna" she screamed in happiness. "When you reached here" she asked him surprisingly. "Actually I came here before a week and kept it suspense for you" Karthik replied.

Madhavan as Karthik (Meera's brother)

"What about your work Anna, Are you on leave?" She asked with wide eyes

"What about your work Anna, Are you on leave?" She asked with wide eyes. "No da, I got transfer to this place and my office is 10 kms from yours" he said with smile. "Super anna" she said with excitement. Meera sat on the passenger seat and Karthik started driving.

New city, new people, new language, Meera scanned the new city by sitting near window. She admired the construction of tall buildings. Finally she reached her company guest house and reached reception and gave her appointment letter. They checked and gave her the room key which is allocated for her.

Meera came back to her brother and said she got the key, he said her to take rest for sometime and he will call her later. She nodded and reached the room with her luggage.

Meera opened the door and she felt pleasant to see the interiors. She got accommodation for one week, within this week she want to look for a good hostel to stay.

She freshened up, tomorrow is her reporting day and after that she has four days time to look for hostel. So she decided to doze off for some time since she is very tired.

She nearly slept for four hours, she opened her eyes when she heard the phone ringing. She checked the time and it's 2 in the afternoon. She thought she slept for long time and attended the call from Karthik.

"Hello Meera. Have you slept well?" He asked. "Yeah Anna" she replied. "Okay, I'll be there in half an hour, be ready we are going out for lunch" he said. "Okay anna" with that she ended the conversation.

Karthik is Janaki's sister's only son. He completed engineering and working in a IT company. Last week he got transfer from Bangalore to Noida based on some project issues. He said this with Janaki and asked her not to reveal this with Meera and kept it as secret to surprise her. Both Meera and Maaya likes him and he always care them like his own sisters.

Meera got ready and Karthik reached there exactly at 2.30. They both went for nearby restaurant and had their lunch. "Then Meera, are you happy with this place and your job?"he asked normally. "Yeah anna I'm very much excited and happy" she replied with smile. "Where are you going to stay?" He asked. "I'm planning to see hostel" she replied. "That's good. When are you going to see hostel?" He asked. "Tomorrow I have joining procedures in office and one week I have company accommodation for a week. So I planned to go day after tomorrow" she replied.

"Fine. I too will help you to find a good pg. Meera ma, keep this is mind, you should not be sad anymore. You should focus on your career and you should enjoy this new life. I don't want to look your sad face anymore. Always remember that your brother will be your side at any situation.
Good nyt dear, take care" by saying this he dropped her in guest house.

She waved bye and reached her room. She talked with her mom and said about all what happened today and finally ended the call after an hour.

She laid her head on the pillow but sleep is far away, because of traveling she slept in the afternoon but now. She missed her mom, Maaya and her friends. Her heart longed to see all those loving faces. She also didn't see him for last three years but that distance made her to love him more, she loved that feeling too but missing family is really hard for her. She took their family photo and looked it longingly.

She slept by hugging the photo. "Ma.. amma" she murmured in sleep but didn't opened her eyes, continued to sleep hugging her pillow.

She woke up early in the morning and got ready for her first day

She woke up early in the morning and got ready for her first day. She got ready in formals and done little touch up. She took all her required files and documents, once again she checked her file and locked her room. She called her mom and talked few minutes. She too called Karthik, today he has some work so he didn't accompanied her.

She went to the office and admired its beautiful infrastructure. She reached reception and they directed her for the place where all joining process held. She entered the room with full confidence and felt she will reach good height in her career.

She gave her files and they verified her certificates and the process took place for half a day. Finally all procedures are done and she came out of office around 1.30. She felt hungry and went to the nearby restaurant and had her lunch.

She came out of the restaurant and waited for auto. At that time it started to drizzle. Everyone ran and stand under a safe place. Meera smiled and stood at the same place enjoying the rain after long time.

She enjoyed the rain and crossed the road to get auto. She played in rain like little child, after long time her heart was light and she had constant smile on her face which made her more beautiful. Rain drops made her look gorgeous.

She forgot the world and enjoyed her moment

She forgot the world and enjoyed her moment. At the same time a pair of eyes watched her with surprise, shock and love. His eyes widen while seeing her after so many years. "God, she is still a kid and wow, she looks stunning" he thought in his mind. "Meera, her name itself enough to turn me crazy" he didn't averted his gaze and continued starring her.

Hi friends,

37th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.