Chapter - 43

I decide this chapter to someone who is very special in my life😍😊

Coimbatore,

Priya packed her luggage and checked once again to confirm whether she took all her necessary things. She called Varun and asked whether he was ready. He replied yes. She ended the call and bid bye to her parents. Today she was leaving to Noida for the conference. She reached bus stop where Varun already waiting for her.

They both reached railway station. There their friends were already waiting for them. They both smiled at others and got their respective seats.

Priya was very excited to see Meera. She leaned her head on Varun's shoulder and enjoyed the moment. At that time she got call from Meera. "When will you reach, Priya" she asked and she replied next day afternoon. Meera nodded and asked them to come safely and ended the call.

It was too early in the morning, so Priya slept by lying on his lap. He caressed her hair and made her to sleep comfortable.

Meera finished her morning chores and got ready to her office. She had a catch up with Rajeswari mam. She was excited for that. She was professionally dressed and reached office at correct time.

 She was professionally dressed and reached office at correct time

First time she got chance to interact with Rajeswari mam. She explained the project and she had one to one session with all who working in that project. Finally it was Meera's turn. She greeted her with smile, she responded with same smile and asked her to take her seat.

She explained her role and asked her to work with full of concentration and confidence. Meera nodded with smile. "Look Meera, you should never stop learning and learn something new every day. Being a girl you should never fear for anyone and should face every circumstances with courage. We are going to work in very important project which I got after a severe competition and you may get threats from our competitors too.

Since you are new to this field you may fear for these threats but always remember our fear is our enemy's first victory. So don't ever fear for any situation. Be as a lioness. And you know what I liked you on the very first day. Your way of presentation attracted me. It's really good. Always feel free to talk with me and you will be with me all-over this project" she said with smile.

All those time Meera Looked her with amusement and unbelievable expression. Before she thought she will be very strict but then she realized how sweet she was and her speach really motivated her. Her speach gave her new confidence and she came out of the conference room with heart full of happiness.

She too informed her that tomorrow they have a business meet and Meera want to assist her. Meera gladly agreed and informed that with Divya. She too felt happy for her.

Priya was very tired and not ready to open her eyes. Varun waked her up. She woke up with a groan. He smiled at her and asked her to have her breakfast but she was not in the mood to eat. She lied on his shoulder, he felt her temperature was high. He touched her forehead and found that she has fever.