Chapter - 5

"May I come in" there came a bold voice from entrance. Everyone turned towards the direction of entrance and they are surprised to see him there. He is the one who punched Ragu and formed as a hero among students.

Lecturer asked him to get inside. He directly went to last bench and sat casually. Every other students looked him like an alien. Priya was happy to see him there, she wished to thank him for helping her.

Everyone started to give self introduction and finally its his turn. Everyone was eager to know about him and waiting for his turn to introduce himself. He stood in front of his classmates and he started his introduction. Everyone starred at him.

"Hi friends, I guess everyone of you might know me by all your facial expressions and please don't give these serious expressions, let's forget what happened this morning and talk normally

"Hi friends, I guess everyone of you might know me by all your facial expressions and please don't give these serious expressions, let's forget what happened this morning and talk normally. Let's rock these 4yrs and we should make best memories here. "There is nothing much to tell about me. Self confidence and attitude is my strength, my only goal is to win.. that's it and I'm Krishna, you guys call me Krish😉" he said with a breathe taking smile. By this he returned to his place.

Till then everyone thought that he will be rude but after his self intro everyone understood his true character. He was very jovial and friendly. After that hour, it was lunch break. Priya decided to thank him.

Everyone started to move out of the classroom. Priya rushed to his place, he lifted his head and saw her. He smiled looking her."I'm Priya" she said with smile. "Hi priya" he replied.
"Thank you very much" Priya said emotionally. "Hey, chill yaar. Its nothing and be bold always, don't get panic. Always face the situation and try to escape from it wisely" he said normally. Priya smiled and nodded.

"You're going to lunch right, why don't you join me" Priya asked him. "Sorry yaar, tomorrow I'll join you. Today I'm going out for lunch with my friends" he apologized. Priya smiled and replied "it's okay". Then he went out and Priya went to Cafeteria.

She found a place for her and she opened her lunch box. She badly missed her best friend. She thought to call her and she wanna tell everything that happened today. She took her mobile and dialed Meera's number. Meera attended the call in third ring. "Hi darling, how is your first day going on" she asked happily.

Till then she was okay but after hearing Meera's voice she lost her control and she started crying. Meera was shocked to hear her crying. She consoled her and asked her to calm down. Finally Priya was relaxed and told everything happened that day. Meera was shocked when Priya told about ragging scenario.

After hearing whole thing she relaxed a bit. Meera was worried as she was not with her to console her. Then she talked about some other topic to change her mood, she added some funny incidents and finally Priya laughed. Meera felt relaxed only after her laugh. "Okay, let's meet this weekend" meera said. Priya jumped in happiness. After that they hung up. Priya started eating her food.

Afternoon students started to interact with each others. Priya mingled with few girls and they discussed some random stuffs. Krishna easily mingled with people and half of the class befriended him. He was very friendly with his classmates. They enjoyed that afternoon session.

After the phone conversation with Priya, Meera felt sad and she worried for her bestie. She badly wanna she her. She knew about Priya, very soft and kind from heart and sensitive. She was also like Meera, very emotional. She knew how her friend would suffered in that horrible situation. She mentally thanked god for saving her in that situation. She also thought to thank Krishna for saving her friend and decided to meet him too.

Hi friends,

Hi friends,

Here is the 5th chapter. Please give me your valuable feedback.

Thank you.