Chapter - 55

The night and light made the place more attractive. Krishna couldn't take his eyes off from Meera. His eyes wander in her direction. He admired her beauty. He thought about her eyes. Those eyes which are literally like a Galaxy, the wondrous expance of universe without the pollution of street lamps and city lights, which is something he never get tired of. Her smile is the most adorable thing he ever seen which is like a ray of sunshine in a winters day. He lost himself in admiring her.

Later, he got a call and left the place.
When he returned she was not there and his eyes searched her. He found her going somewhere alone in dark. Her steps was not steady, something seems wrong. So he too went in her direction. Suddenly Pallavi came near him and distracted him from moving forward. He was irritated by her actions and with his mom's help he left the place escaping from her.

He went in the direction where he found Meera and was shocked to see some guys trying to abuse her. One of those bastards was holding her hands which is enough to loss his patience. He rushed to the place and slapped the one hold her hands. Others ran from the place and he couldn't leave her in that position alone. So he first consoled her.

"Meera, are you okay?" He asked with concern. She nodded in response. He got alcohol smell and he thought it was from those bastards. Meera came out from his embrace but she couldn't walk properly. By her actions he concluded that she is the one who is drunken. He looked her with narrow eyes.

"What did you drunk?" He asked in strict tone

"What did you drunk?" He asked in strict tone. "Juiceeee" she said with grin. He rolled his eyes. "What you have drunk is not a juice. In this kind of parties you should ask someone whether to drink that or not. Juice and alcohol will look similar, atleast you should ask with the waiter. Now see what happened?! You are not yet matured. Don't know the difference between juice and alcohol. Even this small things, can't you identify it by smell" he burst in anger.

"Hahahaha...." She laughed suddenly. He looked her annoyingly and looked with more anger. She laughed continuously. "You know what.. haha.. your nose is looking like a tomato when you get anger and now see your face it looks like that red colour angry bird.. hahaha" she laughed by pointing his face which made him more furious. "Silent. Don't speak anymore" he said little louder which makes her panic.

"Why are you shouting at me?" She asked with a puppy face which melted his heart in a second but still he was angry and turned to leave the place. She caught his hand, "don't go leaving me alone here. Its too dark and scary" she said like a lost baby which melted him completely and then all his anger vanished. He knows that was not safe to leave her alone there and if someone see her in that stage they would mistake her. So he decided to take her to some protective place without others notice.

 So he decided to take her to some protective place without others notice