Chapter - 62

He sat on the sofa but his heart beats like it's running in a race. Finally he got call from Aarav. He attended in first ring. "Hello Aarav" he said hurriedly. "Hello Krishna, I called Maaya and what Meera said is true" he said with a long breathe which made him speechless. Aarav continued,

"Yesterday Meera's parents called her and when her mom asked her about marriage, she replied whatever they decides she will accept and they took that as her acceptance but only one plus point is they didn't decided the groom yet. Just now they started to search for a match" he said with patience to make him cool.

"But how can she accept for this Aarav" Krishna said with tears. "Sorry for you Krishna. She took this decision in deep sorrow and anger. Person can't take correct decision when they are anger, she too will recognize it and she will accept you once she come to know the truth" he said calmly to console him.

"No Aarav, she can't leave me just because of her anger. She took this decision because of love, her unconditional love. Now she may think that I never considered her as my life partner and that Pallavi's words too hurt her more. She took this decision just to tell me that she is happy in her life and I should not feel that I broke her heart. Even now she is pretending to be happy just to make me happy and not to make me feel guilty for her heartbreak" he said with tears.

 Even now she is pretending to be happy just to make me happy and not to make me feel guilty for her heartbreak" he said with tears

Aarav stood stunned by hearing his voice cause he said the same words what Maaya told him. Aarav called Maaya to know about the details and Maaya said she agreed for marriage once her parents asked and when Maaya called her she revealed what happened till now and she too said that now she is taking this decision to make him feel happy and not to worry about her in his future.

Aarav know Krishna's current state and he thought if he reveals the truth he will be more broken but now he is really speechless once he heard Krishna's words. Now he realized how much they both love each other. They are understanding each other even without speaking with each other. He felt happy that Meera chose a correct person and internally prayed God to unite them soon.

 He felt happy that Meera chose a correct person and internally prayed God to unite them soon

"Aarav, Are you there?" Krishna asked sadly. "Yes Krishna" he replied. "Look Krishna, all these heartbreak and pain are not permanent. Everything will change soon. Don't worry, I'll be with you forever in every situation. We can bring this issue to an end soon" he said with determination. Krishna nodded, "just now I got information about Chandrasekar's PA (Chandrasekar Pallavi's dad). I think we should enquire him in our own way to get the truth from him" he said with rage.