Chapter - 12

Two weeks later,

Today Initha is coming to college so Meera decided to go early. She reached college and requested her friends not to ask anything with Initha. They too accepted. Shiva looked upset. "Hey, Shiva. What happened to you? Why are you looking so dull?" Meera asked.

"Sakthi didn't come to college for last two days. I don't know what happened to her. Can you call her" he said with sad expression. Meera several times noticed his actions when he sees sakthi. Now she understood he loves her. Meera smiled and took her mobile and dialed Sakthi's number.

She said she is in her hometown since there is a family function and she will come to college next week. Meera asked her to take care and ended the call. Shiva asked what happened, Meera said she will come next week and she is in her hometown. Shiva relaxed to know that she is fine same time he felt sad that he can't see her for five days.

"Enna pa, Shiva Gava va" ( What man, Are you in love?) Meera asked playfully. Shiva blushed and said nothing like that. "Adha mohathulaye theriyuthe" (its visible in your face) she said by holding his ears. Finally Shiva nodded and accepted he is in love. Meera smiled and asked him to propose her soon. He accepted.

Initha entered the class, she thought how she is going to face everyone's questioning looks and their comments and she felt nervous. But to her surprise everyone behaved normally and no one asked anything about the incident. Everyone just asked about her health condition.

She felt happy and relaxed. She went near Meera and hugged her. Meera patted her back. She could understand her state. After sometimes she relaxed and sit to listen the lectures. Already Meera and her other friends planned to go for a trip.

She said Initha about the trip. Initha said she is not interested. Meera hold her hands and patted it softly and asked her to be strong. Initha nodded and accepted to come for the trip. Meera kissed her cheeks. Initha smiled at her. Meera talked about what happened in these two weeks. She said about conference and even about the scary world experience.

She said everything in funny way by making different faces. First initha had small smile but after seeing Merra's funny acts she laughed wholeheartedly. Meera felt happy after seeing her smiling face. Shiva too joined and made the conversation more funny. Initha laughed till she got tears. Their first attempt got succeeded.

Next weekend they planned to go to Ooty, since it is nearby their place. They planned for two days trip. Fifteen of them planned to go including Sakthi. Shiva said he will take care of transport. His uncle is running travels and he'll arrange cab for them.

Meera agreed and asked about hotels and other arrangements. Aaruthra said she will take care about it. First day they planned to go to black thunder(amusement park) after that they will travel to Ooty and will stay there. Next day they planned to see all places in ooty and that night they will return back. Perfect plan, Meera said with amusement.

Afternoon Initha, Meera, Shiva and aaruthra sit together and had their lunch. Shiva continuously teased and commented Meera and Aaruthra. Initha laughed for that. Meera and Aaruthra hit him with their books, this made Initha to laugh more. That time, Meera got call from Krishna, she attended with smile.

"Hi Meera, How is Initha? Is she feeling better now?" Krishna asked with concern. "She is fine and she is laughing with us. Just now she had lunch" Meera replied happily. Krishna felt happy about that. Meera said about their plan to Ooty trip. Krishna replied its perfect plan. Take care of your friend, he said. Meera smiled and replied sure.

"And Meera, I'm going to Chennai for a week. Tomorrow morning will leave" he said. "Why suddenly?" Meera asked with sadness in her tone. "For a paper presentation" he said normally. "And don't go jogging alone in early morning" he said. "Ha, okay" Meera replied slowly.

"Are you alright Meera?" He asked. "Yea, I'm okay" she said. "Hmm, okay. You go to Initha, she will be seeing for you" he said. "Yea. You take care, bye." Meera said before ending the call.

In these two weeks, daily morning Meera used to go jogging with Krishna

In these two weeks, daily morning Meera used to go jogging with Krishna. Her day will start with amusement. She felt she will miss him. Now she wants to take care of Initha, so she kept other thoughts apart and went near Initha.

She called Sakthi and informed her about weekend plan. Sakthi gladly accepted. Shiva was very happy to know that he will be with Sakthi for two days. He planned to propose her in this trip. But he is not sure what she exactly feel for him. He asked Meera to help him. He asked her to know whether Sakthi has feelings on him.

Meera thinks for a while. "Its not easy to find what is there in a girl's heart Shiva. Its better if you ask her directly, that will be good" Meera said. Shiva felt that's good and he decided to propose her on their trip. Shiva felt nervous about her reply.

Meera asked him to be cool and said everything will be fine. Shiva smiled. Aaru came there by asking what's going on here. They both smiled and said they are just disgusting about the trip. "Okay, Initha is sitting alone. Come and join her" she said. They both went with her. They talked for few minutes and returned to their class. Meera find peace in Initha's face. She felt happy.

Evening!!

Meera returned home and freshened up. She decided to go for a walk. She went to the park and she walked for sometime and sat in a desk where she used to sit with Krishna daily morning. She sat with her eyes closed. Suddenly she heard "missing me?" Krishna's voice.

She immediately raised her head to find its just an illusion. She felt his presence near her but she knows that it was too her illusion. She left a sad breathe and stood up to go home. She walked slowly and reached her home. Maaya reached home by that time. Meera said about today's events and too about the trip to Ooty. Maaya said it's good and asked her to sleep.

Meera written about today's event in her diary and lied on the bed. Meera tried to sleep but sleep was far away from her. She worried how she will be without seeing him for seven days.
Now she doesn't know that she wants to face this pain lifelong and these seven days are just a trail for the long separation.

Hi friends,

11th chapter is here. Give me your valuable votes and Feedback.

And yea they are going to be separated soon.. but what would be the reason..?? Guess!!!!

Peace and love,

Meera_