Chapter - 16

Doctor informed that Priya gained consciousness and permitted them to see her. Meera breathed a sigh of relief. She asked Priya's parents to go first. They came out after 10 minutes. Meera rushed inside to see Priya. There Priya sat by starring the roof, Meera understood her mindset right. She just walked near her and turned her face towards her. Priya burst out once she saw her. She hugged her and patted her back to console her. Priya cried her heart out. Meera's eyes too moistures automatically. She let her to cry as much she wants. After few minutes she wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks. Priya tried to speak but she couldn't utter a single word. "Relax Priya, please don't stress yourself. Everything will be fine, don't worry baby." Meera said in consoling tone. Priya nodded and she caught her hand tightly.

Meera felt her shivers, she massaged her hands smoothly. Suddenly Priya's eyes widen and she asked Meera about Varun and asked where is he. "Relax, he too admitted in this hospital. Now he is fine" Meera said. Priya immediately got down from the bed and she tried to take off the needle from her hand. Meera caught her hand and asked "What happened Priya? Why are you behaving like this suddenly?" in nervous tone. "I want to see him Meera, please take me to his room" she pleased. "Cool down, first we should get doctor's suggestion" Meera said in calm tone. At that time, a nurse entered inside. "Sister, can you please remove this needle" Meera asked her by pointing the needle on Priya's hand. "But she is very week, if I remove that, she might fell unconscious in few minutes" nurse explained her condition.

"But I want to see Varun, please allow me" she again pleaded in very low voice. "Its not necessary Priya" there Varun stood with small smile. Tears started to roll from Priya's eyes. Varun came near her bed. "Please don't cry Priya." Varun requested her. "Because of my foolishness, I made everyone of you to suffer. You suffered a lot Varun. All these injuries are only because of me" Priya cried. "Shh, Priya its not your foolishness. People with kind heart will always believe every person will be with same kindness, So you believed and ran to save a soul. Its not foolish act, it shows your kind nature and please don't say that you suffered me, its hurting me more than these wounds" he said with unshed tears. Priya looked him with mixed emotions.

She couldn't imagine what would have happen, if Varun didn't save her in correct time. "Relax Priya, take rest and please eat something to gain energy. Take your tablets and sleep peacefully forgetting about everything. Just think it's a nightmare" he consoled her like reading her mind. She nodded. "Varun you are not well too, now you go and take rest. Don't strain yourself." Meera said with concern. "Okay. Take care Priya. Bye Meera. I'm in next room" he left. Priya looked at his direction with unknown emotions.

Priya's mom fed her and Meera made her to take tablets. After that Priya slept because of drowsiness and tablets effect. They informed that only one visitor is allowed to stay with the patient. Priya's mom decided to stay near her. Meera asked her to take care. She went to Varun's room and asked him to take care of his health and once again she thanked him and she left hospital by 9 PM. Meera reached home by 9.30. "Priya is fine mom. Morning I want to go to hospital so that Rama aunty will go home and she will prepare lunch for Priya and uncle. Please prepare breakfast for Priya and aunty tomorrow mom" she said in one go. "Okay dear. Now you sleep" her mom said lovingly. As a mother she could feel nervousness in her daughter and She already spoke about this with Rama aunty(Priya's mom). Meera slept by thinking about Priya.

Next day, Meera's mom prepared breakfast early in the morning. Meera got ready and she took the food what She packed. Meera reached hospital and that time Priya was awake. She made both of them to eat and she took another box from her bag and she went to Varun's room to give breakfast. Varun staying in hostel and his family members doesn't know about this incident. One of his friends stayed with him in hospital. So Meera decided to take breakfast for him too. Rama aunty left hospital. Meera was with Priya and Meera said some random things to divert her mind. That time, "Priya" there came a familiar voice. They both turned to see Krishna standing there. Meera's heart started to beat unevenly. She seeing him after 3 days, she truly missed him. But now she is not in the state to get excited by seeing him. She just looked him blankly.

He came near the bed, "I'm sorry Priya" he said with guilt. "Please don't be sorry Krishna. What's your fault here?" Priya said slowly. "It's my fault Priya. I should have protected you. I shouldn't leave him to go to this extent" he said with a bitterness. Meera felt dejected to see his state. "You saved me from that monster, you treated me like your own sister. You always care for me, I don't know whether my own brother would take this much care" she said with a smile. Krishna's face cleared after hearing her words. "Meera, When she will be discharged?" He asked turning to her. "Today evening" Meera said with small smile. "Okay. You take care of her. I'm leaving now, I have one important work to be done. I'll come evening" he said sternly and left the place. Meera felt anger his tone and she guessed the reason too. She came out to stop him but he left the hospital before she could reached him.

She called him, but he didn't attend her call. She tried more than five times, but he didn't respond. Now Meera confirmed the reason for his anger and she too guessed his current move and the place he will be visiting now. Some unknown fear occupied her heart.

Happy Men's day

Happy Men's day

Hi friends,

Here is the 16th chapter. Give me your valuable votes and comments. Actually I planned to publish this chapter on 19th November (international men's day). But I couldn't update because of some personal issues. I'm really sorry for the delay. Hereafter I'll try my best to update in alternative days.

And now,
What will be Krishna's next move~~???

Any guess???