Chapter - 2

I dedicate this chapter to my family members and my friends who all are my biggest support especially my besties Lissie and Roopa.

That evening Meera returned to her home. "How was your day" Janagi (Meera's mom) asked her with a sweet smile. She told about that day's events and she added that she loved that college very much.

Janagi felt happy after listening her words.

She gave her a cup of coffee and asked her to freshen up. Meera enjoyed the tasty coffee, freshened up and switched the TV on.

She randomly watched some music channels. By that time Maaya (Meera's elder sister) came in and she too joined her. After few hours Meera's dad Anand returned home from office.

He asked about her college and about her staffs. Meera shared about her experience and about other facilities in her college. She excited that she loved the college. They four had their dinner. Meera and Maaya headed to their room.

Meera told everything that happened today in her college. Maaya said about her day and they both talked about some random stuffs and they laughed and finally drifted to sleep.

Maaya is just one year elder than Meera. She is doing 2nd year fashion designing. Her college is little far than Meera's college. Her father is working in a private company. Her mom is homemaker. For Meera her family is all she wants and she love to spend time with her family.

Meera and Maaya are not just sisters, they are best friends too. Meera will share all her personal things with Maaya without any restrictions.

Whatever happens in her life, the first person she wants to share it is Maaya. She always feel safe when she is with her sister. She is the second mother of Meera.

Maaya is an optimistic person, while Meera is a introvert and emotional type. Maaya preferred to be modern and learning fashion designing is her dream. But Meera preferred to be traditional just like her mom. She learnt every traditional things from her mom. Maaya never showed intrest in these things.

They don't have same personality but they enjoyed their difference and that never disrupted their bonding. They had a strong bonding like a mother and daughter.

"Sisters by blood, best friends in bonding"

"Mother is the first inspiration of a kid"

Janagi is a loving character. Her family is her world. She always want her children to be happy. Janagi is Meera's inspiration. She want to be the most loving, caring and importantly more responsible person like her mom.

She taught all good qualities to her daughters. She always advice her daughters to be kind with people.

She is the best cook. She used to cook varieties of food, this inspired Meera a lot from her childhood and she learnt cooking from her mom when she is in her school while Maaya never enter into kitchen. She even don't know how to boil water.

Meera herself learned to put rangoli. She used to put very big rangoli in front of her house during every special occasions which made Janagi very happy. Janagi never showed any difference between her daughters, she always treat her daughters equally.

"A good dad protects his kids by drawing clear boundaries, considers their best interests, talks to them about things they should be aware of and puts things in place.

He teaches his kids about consequences of making the wrong choices. Fathers instill character development in kids."
Anand is this kind of dad who is very jovial person and will give freedom to his daughters. He always support their decision in their life and respect his daughters decision.

This is her family and Meera will give her first preference to her family in every situation.

Hi friends,
Here is the 2nd chapter. If there is any mistakes in my writing please tell me and I'll try to rectify it in my upcoming chapters.

Thank you.