Chapter - 15

Everyone turned towards entrance and was shocked to see him there. Even Priya didn't expect him there. There stood Varun (Krishna's best friend) with rage in his eyes.

Another goon proceed towards him to attack

Another goon proceed towards him to attack. Before that Varun punched his face and he fell on the ground. By seeing this Ragu left Priya's hand and walked towards Varun. "You came here to die along with her. Oh! You, Varun, best friend of Krishna. Actually you're not in ma list, but you voluntarily came here to loose your life in my hands. Welcome to hell, Mr. Varun" he laughed devilishly. It increased Varun's indignation.

He too came forward with same rage. Varun tried to punch him, but he managed to escape from that and he punched him back. Varun lossed his balance. He managed to raise again to attack him. But he vigorously beat him, he felt unconscious. "Please leave him" Priya pleaded. He turned towards Priya. "Oh darling, the one who came to save you is going to die in ma hands. You are the only reason for everyone's death. Now first I kill you, after that I'll kill him" by saying this he dangerously came near her.

She ran to protect herself. But everything in vain. He caught her in his long two steps. "Leave me, please" she said with tears. "I can't leave you dear, you wanna die now"he said. Priya jerked his hand. He slapped her vigorously. She couldn't manage this time, she too fall on the ground. Her mouth started to bleed. She went near Varun. "Varun, please open your eyes. Varun.. Varun" she said top off her lungs. But Varun has no movements. She cried her heart out.

"Achoo, so sad of you baby. Your Savior is now not in his conscious. Let's do something. I'll wake him up and let he see your miserable death. It will be more interesting right" he said like a demon. He sprinkled water om Varun's face and joggled him with his legs. Few minutes later Varun opened his eyes. He was coughing continuously. Later he managed to raise up.

He caught Priya's hair and dragged her up. She shouted in pain, she cried. He slapped her. He rose his hand to slap her again, Varun caught it before slapping her but Priya felt unconscious. Ragu looked him with smirk. He raised his hand to punch him, but before that Varun punched him on his stomach. He stumbled in that punch. Varun continued to punch him, this time with force and full of rage.

Finally Ragu kissed the ground, blood oozed out from his mouth and nose. His goons step aback. When he about to fight with goons, police reached the place. They said that they will handle this gang and asked him to take Priya to hospital. His heart shatters into a million pieces, beating at a irregular pace as he stare her unconscious state and some bruises on her face, tears rolled down to his cheeks. He immediately lift her and kept her on the stretcher. Police came there along with ambulance. They took her to the hospital. Police arrested Ragu and his gang.

Varun sat near Priya in ambulance and he starred her motionless face. Tear strains are visible clearly, it made his eyes watery. This is the first time he felt this much for a girl. He never talked with her, he saw her few times when he was with Krishna. But now he felt like his life depend on her.  He thought about the things happed few hours ago. Varun, Krishna's close friend and he is in same college different department.

Krishna instructed him to take care of Priya before he leaving to Chennai cause he too noticed Priya's tensed face and changes in her behavior. Morning Varun saw Priya talking with Jeeva, he noticed her face, it looked too tensed and irritated. Then he found Priya in cafeteria. That time he had some work, so he went to his class. After half an hour, he passed by Priya's classroom. He stopped by hearing Riya's voice.

"I said her that Jeeva committed suicide. She believed it too. Finally she agreed to go with Kishore. Now they are on the way. You make all other arrangements to kill her. I too want her to die." She said those words without mercy through phone.

Varun's heart skipped a beat to hear those words. Now his only intension is to save her. He called her several times. But she didn't attend his call. Finally something flashed in his mind and he called his uncle who is a private detective.

He gave Priya's number and asked him to trace her location. His uncle used his influence and got information about her location. He sent the address of her current location. It is a old factory which belongs to Minister. Varun found the culprit and he took his bike and rode to that place as soon as possible. When he reached the place, he found several vehicles, he guessed there may be several goons.

He called police and informed them about this location too, after that he entered into the factory. When he was in his thoughts, his phone brought him to present. It's from Krishna. He attended the call.

"Hello Varun" he said normally. "Krishna" he said in very low tone. "Is everything fine Varun?" Krishna asked in tensed tone. Varun said everything that happened till now. Krishna was hell shocked and he was on top of his nerve. He just wanna kill that Ragu. "How is Priya? Nothing happened to na" he asked in nervous tone.

"She is in unconscious state, we are on the way to hospital" Varun replied sadly. "Take care of her. I'll come there in morning flight. You take care of her Varun, I'll inform her friend and family" he said in dejected tone. Varun hummed. "I won't leave that bast***, how he dared to touch ma sister and my friend." Krishna fumed in anger. "Take care machan, I'll reach as soon as possible" by telling this he cut the call. They reached hospital. Doctors took her inside emergency room and treated her bruises.

Krishna called Meera and told her about today's incident. Meera couldn't believe that her friend faced this much. She cried hearing his word. "Please stop crying Meera, be strong. Only you can convince her parents and you should make them strong. Please stop crying and inform her parents about this. She is admitted in Sona hospital near my college. You visit there with her parents" he said.

Meera wiped her tears and went to Priya's house. She told them Priya was not well, they scared hearing that Priya was in hospital. She consoled them with her words and took them to the hospital. There Varun stood with grief. Meera rushed near him "What doctors said? Is she doing well?" Meera asked in nervous tone. "Doctor said she's fine and She felt unconscious because of fear, she will be getting conscious soon" Varun said with hope.

Meera breathed normally. She noticed injuries on Varun's face, she asked him to take treatment. "I'll take care" Varun replied with small smile. He too admitted in the same hospital.

 He too admitted in the same hospital

Hi friends,
15th chapter is here. Support me by your votes and comments.

How was the chapter?
What do you think about Varun??