Chapter - 60

"I strongly believe that love is the answer and that it can mend even the deepest unseen wounds. Love can heal, love can console, love can strengthen and yes, love can make change."

They reached her hostel and she bid bye. He looked her, she tried to control her blush but her inner happiness came out in form of blush. "Good night" he said with smile. "Good night" she replied and bid him bye. He left the place half-heartedly.

Meera reached her room and found her roommates sleeping. She went inside washroom and she looked at her reflection in mirror, a beautiful smile appeared on her face. She found the colours on her face like finger mark which remember her his touch.

She closed her eyes and felt when he was just an inch from her face like his breathe hits her face. She just felt the moment and got goosebumps. She opened her eyes and felt disappointed that he is not around her. She blushed while thinking about the things happened today. "Meera, you're going mad, just stop thinking all these things" she scolded herself and changed into her night wear but she don't want to remove the colour mark from her face and went to bed without washing her face.

She lied on her bed and her thoughts revolved around him. She smiled like an idiot thinking about him. She just closed her eyes and thought how it would be if he was next to her now, the thought made her blush and she nodded her head in negative to come out of those thoughts. She hugged her teddy and tried to sleep but his face, his smile, his touch, his gesture everything flashed in her mind and made her sleepless.

She took her mobile in hand and looked at his picture. "You are haunting my sleep. If you do this again and again then I'll kill you" she said like a complaint when she suddenly got a call which she didn't expect. Its from him and his name brought a bright smile on her face.

"Hello" she said slowly. "Meera" he said. Whenever she hears her name from his mouth, she feels like she born again. Her name became more sweeter when he pronounced it. "Meera are you there?" His voice brought her back to the present. "Yes, yes " she replied.

"I thought you slept" he said with smile. "No, I was trying to sleep" she said suddenly and hit her head. He smiled hearing her. "Okay, this weekend is my parents 25th anniversary and I planned to celebrate it grandly" he said. "Wow! Its great. Go on" she said with excitement. "And you have a surprise on that day" he said with smile. "Surprise!?" She asked and he replied yes. She smiled.

"Okay, now go to bed and sleep well peacefully" he said with smile. She nodded with smile. He imagined her expression right now and he too smiled in her thoughts. She thought everything is happening so fast and her heart couldn't handle this unmeasurable happiness. Sleep is far away and her thoughts revolve around all their lovable memories from the first moment she saw him.

She mentally thanked god for everything what happened till now and finally brought them together. She felt the entire world become a magical thing which surround her with glorious cushion of adoration and comfort. She just closed her eyes dreaming about her future.

Here, his state was too the same. He went to the hotel where he felt her unconditional love on him. He looked around the room and felt her presence everywhere. He thought about the first time he met her. The moment he stunned for the first time and all the happy and sad memories with her which finally expressed as his tears. He planned to propose her on his parents anniversary and decided to present her a best gift. With her thoughts he too slept with smile.

The days went very fast and finally their anniversary day came. All the staffs from Rajeswari's company are invited. Everyone wished the couple wholeheartedly. Meera was very happy and finally the day too came. Saree is given as dress code, she got ready in a beautiful red saree. She done her hair and looked her reflection in mirror and felt satisfied.