Chapter - 70

"It is very chill here" Meera said with shivering hands. "Okay, come let's sit inside our car" he said giving a side hug to make her feel comfortable. They both reached the car. He switched on the heater and took the towel to wipe her wet hair. He wiped her hair and made her to wear his jerkin. She admired all his actions lovingly. "Madam, where were you lost. I was calling you for more than five times" he said by tossing his hand infront of her eyes. "Nothing. Why did you called me?" She asked casually.

 Why did you called me?" She asked casually

He smiled looking at her actions. "What?" She asked raising her eyebrows. He pulled her towards him and prisoned her in his arms. She placed her head on his chest listening his heartbeats. "You know what? Today is one of the best days of my life" he said from heart. "For me too" she replied by playing with his shirt button. "You did everything in cutest way and I loved your surprise" she added. "Ahaan, then how about the kiss. It was too romantic right" he said with wink.

Her face turned pink once hearing his words. "Yes, I will always remember our first kiss" she replied with a blush hiding her face inside him. He smiled and suddenly remembered something. "My first kiss was more romantic than today's kiss" he said controlling his laughter. She got up once hearing him. "What!?" She asked rolling her eyes. "Yess. My first love was so romantic. On that blissful day she kissed me all of the sudden which I never expected and that kiss shown me her unconditional love on me. I was taken aback by her action on that day and I remember that moment till now. How romantic and beautiful she was" he said by feeling their first kiss.

She had tears in her eyes and she was about to leave but he caught her hand and pulled her close to his heart. "Ask all your questions by staying in this position" he said by hugging her. "No, I'm leaving. Go and spent time with your first love" she replied with tears. "Hey, you're my love forever and I'm spending my time with you. So don't leave" he said casually. "Just now you told about your first love and first kiss right. Go and ask her to kiss you again" this time she replied in anger.

He freed her from his hold, she came out of his hold and looked him with angry tears. "Kiss me baby" he asked looking into her eyes. She looked him with irritation and was about to get down the car but his strong grip made her efforts failed. She sat crossing her arms. He pinched her cheeks playfully. "I'm angry on you. Don't talk with me. You never told me about your first love. Now tell who is she?" She asked looking at his face.

He pointed at her reflection in the mirror and her eyes widen seeing her reflection. She looked him confusingly. "You're my first love and you are the one who kissed me and you're my first kiss and I'll promise you, you'll be the only one in my life" he said by resting his forehead on her's. "But I never kissed you before" she said with same confusion. "You might not remember that baby but I will never forget our first kiss" he said pinching her nose.

 "You might not remember that baby but I will never forget our first kiss" he said pinching her nose