Chapter - 33

Hi my dear friends,
Wish you all a happy and prosperous new year.. I wish this year will be more glorious and all your dreams will come true..

Let's happily welcome 2019

_________________________________________

It was a week since she confessed her love to him, after that they both stopped their conversation. He didn't text her, she too didn't take any step to talk with him. But in that one week, she faced hell. She couldn't be normal, she stopped taking with her friends and family members, she often skipped her meals, she preferred loneliness.

Everyone was worried to see that side of Meera, the most cheerful girl inside her was seen nowhere in her current behaviour.

Meera's mom worried about her behaviour and asked Maaya to find the reason behind her gloominess. Maaya already guessed the reason behind her activities and she decided to talk with her.

She went inside Meera's room but she was not there. She searched her and couldn't find her anywhere in home finally she went to terrace and found her standing there starring the dark sky. Maaya sighed in relief and went near her.

"Meera" she called her slowly. Meera turned and looked at her. "What are doing here alone at this time?" she asked sadly. "Nothing, I'm just feeling bored inside. So I decided to walk for few minutes" she said looking somewhere.

"I'm noticing you from last few days, you are not normal Meera. You often thinking about something, you are not taking care of your health, often skipping your meals. These are not good Meera. You should be bold at any situation and shouldn't show your emotions on food. Mom always thinking about you and she is fearing about your behaviour. Don't be like this Meera, come out of the thing which is haunting you" she said by holding her hands.

Meera just nodded. She don't want her mom to suffer because of her. She decided to be normal and tried her best to keep her mom happy. She came to hall and had dinner with her family and went to her room. She looked at her diary but she had no interest to write it anymore. She just starred at the diary and kept it inside her closet and tried to bring her lost sleep.

Next day,

Meera reached her college. The classes went as usual. In lunch break, Meera got call from Krishna. The name Krishna alone made her happy but a unknown fear filled her heart. She attended the call but didn't speak a word. There was a complete silence for few minutes.

Finally he broke the silence by his hello. Her heart fluttered hearing his voice. "Hello" she replied slowly. "Meera, I wanna meet you" he said. Again her heart beat increased. He didn't wait for her reply. "Saturday come to the park"he said normally.

"Hmm" she hummed. "Okay, bye" he ended the call before her reply. She felt happy for hearing his voice after long time but at the same time got hurt by his formal behaviour. She decided to remain silent and tell him everything when she meet him.