Chapter - 53

Meera sat in her room, warmly lit by the sun trying to prise the last of its amber limbs over the rooftop. The sky was pomegranate pink, which the farmers looked for during the harvest. Rain in summer season is really a bliss. But she is not in the mood to admire the beauty of nature. She simply starred out through the window.

"Meera, why are you sitting alone. Come out, everyone is waiting for you there" Maaya said with excitement. Meera smiled and went to hall with her where her family members waiting for her. She decided to keep his thoughts aside and to spend some quality time with her family.

Her home filled with all lovable characters. Shravan, Maaya, Karthik and Shravan's mom came there to see Meera. She felt happy to see them happy. She also noticed some changes between Shravan and Maaya. They really looked beautiful together. She prayed that they should be happy forever.

"Meera, I want to tell you something" Karthik said. "Tell me anna" she replied. "I love someone and you want to help me to marry that person" he said straightly. "Love!!" She asked with shock. "Yes I love her for two years" he said. "Two years😯, But you never said about this before and who is the girl? How I can help you to marry her" she asked with confusion.

"I'll tell everything" he said and Meera looked at him interestingly. "The girl I love is Initha" he said. "Inithaa 😯" she looked him shockingly. "Yes. Once I saw her in our family function. I liked her activities and had some feelings for her. After that I saw her in temple. She looked beautiful in that traditional wear. I lost myself while looking at her. I asked about her with you and you said about her character. I know about you and you will guess a person correctly. So I believed that my decision will be good. I thought that was not the right time to ask her to marry me since she was in her first year. So I thought let her complete her graduation" he paused.

"Then" she asked. "One day you said that she is going to get married to her cousin. I was shocked and thought I was late but I thought to speak with her mom but once I learnt she is in love I don't wanna disturb her. At the same time I got promotion and transfer so I left this place. I don't know about the things happened to her. You too never said this with me. Later I came to know this by Maaya that too yesterday only when we met her in mall, Maaya said what happened. I thought God has given me one more chance. I don't wanna miss this chance" he said what he has in his mind.

"Meera listened everything. But I don't know how she will react for this. She don't have any idea to get married. Her dream is to pass IAS exam" Meera said. "I'll respect her every decision and I'll support her to fulfill her dreams and more than that I'm ready to wait for her" he said with determination.

Meera felt happy. She know about her brother and she thought it will be so beautiful if she get her friend as her sister in law. She smiled and said that she will do whatever she can. He too smiled and agreed.

Meera already planned to meet Initha this evening. She asked Karthik to come with her. He accepted happily. "She is already broken and now she don't believe in love. You should make her realize your true love anna, it's not that much easy" she said. "I'll take care of that Meera, don't worry" he said in assuring tone and there started a new love story.

 "I'll take care of that Meera, don't worry" he said in assuring tone and there started a new love story