Chapter - 18

Krishna's smiling face flashed in front of my eyes. I couldn't believe what just happened. I screamed his name, continuously I was saying "Krishna please open your eyes". "Meera, are you okay? Open your eyes" somewhere Meera heard Maaya's voice. She opened her eyes and found everything was dream but she couldn't control her tears. Maaya consoled her and asked what happened. Meera said about her dream. "It's okay, relax. Its a bad dream. Forget about that and sleep for sometime" Maaya said by patting her back. But sleep is far away for Meera, whatever she saw in her dream seems to be too real. She couldn't come out of that. She found it's 4 in the morning. She took her mobile. She found him online.

"You didn't sleep yet?" Meera texted him. "I have some project work, I'm working on it"he replied after two minutes.
Conversation between them,

Krishna: Why you didn't sleep yet?😡

Meera: Actually I got a bad dream, so I woke up just now

Krishna: Dream??? What dream? Did you see any ghost?

Meera: No, its more scary than that 😔

Krishna: Then no doubt Meera, you might have seen your own reflection. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Meera: 😡

Krishna: okay, chill. Tell me what is the dream about.

Meera: You met with an accident in my dream😔 that too in front of my eyes🙁

Krishna: ohh, then.. am I dead?

Meera: shut up. Don't utter those words, not even for fun.

Krishna: okok cool. But somewhere I read, that person whom we are missing a lot or whom we are longing to see will come in our dreams. I think you missed me a lot, so, you saw me in dream.😉

Meera: Please stop playing Krishna. Till now I couldn't come out of that dream. Please be careful. Ride carefully, please wear helmet. Don't be so careless while driving. Take care Krishna.

Krishna: Meera relax, nothing will happen. These days you are stressed about Priya and Initha. So you are getting all these bad dreams. Nothing will happen to me. Cool.

Meera: You be safe Krishna. Still I'm feeling that nervousness and I don't know, how to make you understand my fear.

Krishna: okay. I'll ride my bike safe and slow, I'll wear helmet, I'll be more careful. Now are you okay.

Meera: mm.. okay. Take care.

Krishna: okay Meera and today I wont come for jogging. You too don't go. Today the weather is not good, its very chill outside. You sleep for sometime.

Meera: okay. Take care.

Conversation ends~~

Meera slept after few minutes; she wake up at 7 and called Priya to know about her health. Priya said she is fine and from Monday she planned to go to college. Meera felt happy that Priya speaks normally. She hung up the call and got ready for her college.

She reached her class and smiled at Initha. Initha smiled back and asked about Priya's health. She replied she is fine and they talked for sometimes and their classes started. Class went as usual and Meera checked her mobile and found Krishna's last seen as morning 5. She thought he might be busy and resumed her work.

At evening, she came to her bus and called Priya to ask about her health. She replied she is fine and she talked for few more minutes and hung up the call. She again checked his last seen but it's still the same. She checked his instagram and found its active yesterday. An unknown fear occupied her heart.