Chapter - 21

I dedicate this chapter to my beautiful friends dharu, nandhu, geethu, achu, reva and abi who made my college days more memorable...
_________________________________________

Meera was about to cry but Initha reached the place at that time. Meera relaxed after seeing her. "Sorry sorry" Initha said in nervous tone. "Okay, let's start, already its late" Shiva said and everyone got inside the bus and Initha sat near Meera. Journey started and they started to enjoy the trip. Everyone danced and clapped and they shouted to show their enjoyment. Initha sat silently and smiled by seeing them. Meera compelled her to join them Initha refused at first but at last she too joined them. They reached Black thunder and they tried all the rides and water games. Meera enjoyed everything like a kid.

Shiva planned to propose shakti. He thought about the perfect situation to propose her, he felt nervous. He saw her, she was playing in wave pool. One side water pouring from the top and another side water coming like a wave and hitting her, she managed to stand in wave and enjoyed the flowing water. She was fully wet and she came out of the pool and rubbed her hands to handle the chillness. Few water drops fall from wet hair. That red dress suits her perfectly and she looked damn hot when she is completely wet. Shiva lost his mind to see her like this, he just wanna hug her tight and say her that he loves her but it won't be the right time to reveal his feeling. So he controlled himself.

Full day he admired her beauty. He liked her every single action, he didn't lift his vision from her. She was afraid to go in alone in roller coaster. She liked to go a ride but afraid to go alone, sadly she didn't have company and stood there sadly. Shiva came near her. "Shakti why are you standing here? Don't you want to go for a ride?"he asked with a grin. "Yes, but I'm afraid to go alone" she replied sadly. "Shall I accompain you? If you don't mind" he said.

 "Shall I accompain you? If you don't mind" he said

"Sure Shiva. Thank you" she accepted happily. Shakti sat near him and the ride started, starting it was slow but its speed increased and Shakti felt nervous, she hold Shiva's hand tightly. Shiva loved this moment. He felt like he is the most happiest person in this world right now. Shakti enjoyed the ride, she shouted in excitement. Shiva felt happy to see her happy. He took her for some more rides and they both enjoyed the lot. Shakti played like a little kid, she jumped in excitement. She didn't left his hand in entire ride. Another side Meera took Initha with her for all rides and she made her to laugh and enjoy the ride.
Finally the day ended with excitement and full of happiness.

That night they went to hotel and Shiva couldn't sleep, his thoughts revolved around her

That night they went to hotel and Shiva couldn't sleep, his thoughts revolved around her. He thought about today's events, her beautiful face when she was afraid to take a ride and when she enjoyed the ride. Her face when she ate ice cream by spilling and enjoying the flavor completely like a small kid. He smiled in her thoughts and he walked in the balcony. Shakti's room is opposite to his room, he purposely chose these rooms. He looked at her room and found her near the window with head phones, she smiled and talked in her phone. She looks breathtakingly beautiful in that pink night suit, it perfectly suites her. He smiled shyly when he thought that one day she will be his.

Next day they went to explore Ooty. First they went to Botanical garden. 
Nature is the most beautiful and attractive surrounding around us which make us happy and provide us natural environment, the beauty of nature gave him a positive vibration and he decided this will be the best place to propose. So he planned something. He bought some flower bouquets and Shakti's favourite rose, he went near her. She was very busy in admiring the beautiful flowers and herbs. She felt his presence and turned to look him. She smiled. He smiled and fear occupied his heart. He felt hard to breathe.

"Are you okay Shiva?" She asked by seeing his actions

"Are you okay Shiva?" She asked by seeing his actions. "I want tell you something Shakti" he said nervously. "Ha tell me Shiva" she said simply. "I don't know when exactly I fall for you, but I liked you in the first sight. When you voluntarily came to help Initha that too in the very first day, without knowing who is Initha. I truly loved that kind and helping nature of you. When you sat in my bike for first time, I felt my life will be a bliss if this journey continues endlessly. I never seen a girl like you Shakti, I never felt like this till now. You are the only girl who stole my heart. I don't know whether it's right or wrong to tell this with you, but this is what in my heart from the moment I saw you, I LOVE YOU SHAKTI" he said what he had in his mind for these days.

Shakti was shocked at the same time her face indicates she was angry. "I didn't expect this from you Shiva, I never had such feelings on you and it won't happen ever. Atleast we are friends till now but from now I don't like to continue even this friendship. Let us finish everything right now. From now you are just my classmate that too for this three years. Other than that we don't have any relationship" she said with anger and left the place immediately. Shiva was completely broken, first time he felt tears. His entire world stopped and he felt like he loss everything in his life. He was completely broken. Every others are busy in their own enjoyment, no one noticed his broken face.

Next they planned to visit Doddabetta peak. That's another beautiful place. Everyone enjoyed the climate and the hill view except Shiva and Shakti. Shiva was very upset same time Shakti too felt bad. Everyone enjoyed the nature's bliss. Suddenly the situation became serious, everyone ran near the mountain tip. They shouted someone fall from the hill top. "A boy jumped from the hill top because of love failure" Shakti heard those words and her heart stopped a minute she thought what could she do if it was Shiva, tears formed in her eyes and she ran to that place. Everyone was serious, she couldn't find her classmates too. She searched them everywhere. She was helpless and she ran near the top and shouted Shiva. "I'm sorry Shiva, I love You.. I really love you" she shouted these words and she sat in that place and started to cry. "Shakti" she heard his voice and turned to see him beside her. She ran to him, "I'm sorry Shiva, I love you" by saying this she hugged him. Happy tears formed in his eyes.

 Happy tears formed in his eyes

Hi friends,
21st chapter is here, do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.

And finally Shiva and Shakti revealed their love but why Shakti denied at first?? Any guesses... Answer in next chapter..
Happy reading 😊