Chapter - 30

I dedicate this chapter to my SIL 😍😘

_________________________________________

That Day was the first day of her second semester. Meera reached her class and she felt happy to see her friends after vacation. Everyone discussed about their vacations and exams.

Meera said them about Shravan Maaya marriage, everyone got shocked and at last conveyed their wishes to her sister. She noticed Shiva, he looked silent the whole day. Meera went near him and asked why he was so silent. He replied that he was missing Shakti. He didn't contacted her for last one month even in mobile. Only during exams he saw that too from distance. Her uncle dropped her and picked her up once the exam was completed.

"Is everything fine Shiva?" Meera asked sadly. "Yeah, but I don't know what is the situation right there, So I'm longing to see her" he said in emotional tone. "Don't worry, she will come soon" Meera consoled him.

After two hours,

Shiva got text from Shakti, she asked him to meet her in her hostel. Shiva's face lightened up once after reading her text. He bunked his classes and rushed to see her. He reached her hostel within half an hour and waited for her impatiently.

Shakti was already waiting for him near her hostel. Both looked into their eyes for few seconds then he couldn't control anymore. He ran towards her and hugged her tightly. She safely settled in her safe zone. They both were in eachothers arms for a minute and he kissed her on centre of her head. She had tears in her eyes. He kissed her eyes, she hugged him in response. "I missed you" she said like a baby. "Me too" by saying that he hugged her more tightly.

He took her for the nearby temple and park, the day was another blissful day in their diaries.

In Priya's college,

Priya was overwhelmed with happiness after the Theni trip. The next day was her birthday, so she went shopping with her mom and her mom bought her some jewels. She selected the designs and returned home with happiness.

Priya called Meera in evening. Meera said everything happened and unexpected marriage of Maaya. Priya too was shocked by hearing her. She conveyed her wishes and Meera spoke about some random things. Priya finally said Meera about her feelings towards Varun.

Meera was very happy to see her bestie happy. Priya said about everything happened in Theni. Meera smiled hearing that and she teased her for some incident and they both laughed at the end. Meera could feel her happiness through her voice. She felt relaxed. Finally after an hour they ended up their call.

Next day,

Meera called Priya at 12AM and wished her happy birthday. Every year Meera will be the first person to call her for wishing her. Same happened in that year too. Priya felt happy and they decided to meet in the evening.

Meera went to the temple nearby her home and did archanai on Priya's name. She prayed for her happy future. Finally she got her college bus.

Priya got up and she hoped a text from Varun but for her disappointment there was no text from him. Her other friends wished her and Krishna too wished her. She replied a thanks to all who wished her and got ready in a saree presented by her dad. She looked like an angel in that saree.

 She looked like an angel in that saree