Chapter - 61

Next day,

Meera reached office too early today. She decided something in her mind. She found Rajeswari entering the cabin and Krishna too entered with her. Meera didn't have any emotion and her face looks blank. She called Rajeswari and asked that she wants to meet her. She agreed and Meera entered the cabin.

She entered with a smile. "Good morning mam, good morning sir" she greeted both. Rajeswari nodded with smile and he looked her with a hidden pain in her words. She ignored him completely and focused on the thing which she came to do.

"Mam, I would like to join the Coimbatore project" she said slowly. "But Meera, its very small project compared to the current project here. Why you want to join that project?" She asked with shock. "Actually madam, I like to work in that location and though it's small project, it will recognize my true talent since I'm well trained in that stream" she said professionally.

"Whatever, I'm sure that you will take a correct decision. Go-ahead, I'll support you" she replied with smile. Meera too nodded with a smile. "Meera, wherever you are, you should attend my son's marriage function. Keep that in mind" she said with smile which faded her smile but she managed. "Sure madam, but before that you should attend my marriage" she said with smile (a fake blush) which shatters his world and he looked her unbelievably.

"Meera, what are you saying? Are you getting married?" She asked surprisingly. "Yes madam, as per my parents wish" she said with smile stressing the word parents wish. "God bless you dear, your in-laws are very lucky to have a daughter in lawlike you" she said wholeheartedly. "Thank you mam, once the date is fixed I'll invite you with invitation" she replied with smile. Rajeswari nodded and she left the cabin with smile. But she didn't dare to look at his face, even once.

Once she left the cabin, "mom, I'll be back in few minutes" he said and left the cabin

Once she left the cabin, "mom, I'll be back in few minutes" he said and left the cabin. He found her in her cubical working something on her system. He didn't utter a word and left the place immediately.

He reached a secret place and called someone. "Hello, how was the work going on?" He asked and got reply from the opposite side and replied "Please make it fast and I hope you know the importance of this issue" he ended the call and called someone again. "Hello Aarav, what the hell is happening there?" He shouted.

"Cool down. What happened?" He asked in calm tone. Krishna explained what just happened now in the office. "I too don't know about this. Let me contact Maaya and will inform you what exactly happened" he consoled him. "Tell me as soon as possible, Aarav. I'm dying here" he said in a broken voice. He hummed and end the call.

Krishna closed his eyes and thought about the things happened a week ago.

Flashback,

"Today is the best day of my life" he thought and planned a surprise for Meera. He planned to propose her in front of everyone on his parents anniversary. He was on cloud nine that finally she is going to be his forever. The thought itself made him speechless and excited.