Chapter - 25

5 in Early morning, December month's snowfall made the weather more blissful

5 in Early morning, December month's snowfall made the weather more blissful. Meera got ready in early morning and went to near by temple. Every year Margazhi month{mid December to jan starting} she used to go to near by Ganesh temple to follow a ritual. She follow this rituals from her school days. She got ready in simple chudi and tied her wet hairs and took materials for rituals and reached the temple. She prayed wholeheartedly and returned home. This simple prayer always means a lot to her since lord Ganesha is her favorite, she will feel peace once after she entered the temple.

Meera's exams are over and she got two weeks leave. She did her exams well. In these days she didn't talk with Krishna much since she prepared for her exams. She returned to home crossing the park. She saw the park lovingly and smiled herself. Suddenly her eyes caught him. He was in the park. Meera moved aside where he couldn't see her. She stood there and admired him, first time she admired a boy this way. She had celebrity crushes in her school days but she never seen a boy like she seeing him. He looked rough, strong but sensitive as well.

He was in his track pant and a sleeveless vest, that simple dress made him more handsome

He was in his track pant and a sleeveless vest, that simple dress made him more handsome. His face was sweaty which indicates his continuous workout. He has perfect and fit physique, his regular exercise kept him fit always. He is lean but it make him more attractive. His black eyes has some super power to attract a person easily. The cold breeze and dim light turns the environment more romantic. She didn't avert her gaze from him. She felt different sensation inside her. Her face turns red. She mentally scold her for her actions but it couldn't help, only she felt to see him again and again. Then she turned to go home and shocked to see Maaya there. "Its not good to stand here in this climate. You took head bath, it will make you to catch cold easily. Come let's go" she said in strict tone. "Thank God. I was not caught" she mentally thanked and walked behind her but Maaya noticed everything.

They reached home and Maaya left to her college. Meera went to her room and her thoughts revolved around him, his eyes, his face, today his different look everything disturbed her peace. She badly want him near her. She too missed him a lot these days. So she decided to see him and she took her mobile and starred his picture. His smile made her peaceful and happy. She called him, he attend in second ring. "Hi, Krishna. How are you doing?" She asked normally. "Fine Meera. What about you? How about your exams?" He asked. "Ha. Everything is fine" she said with a smile. "Are you free today. Shall we meet" Meera asked with excitement. "Hey, today I have college" he said. "Shh. I forgot about that" she said normally but was disappointed. "Okay. Let us meet next week. Is it okay for you" he asked. "Ha. Sure" she said with smile. Then she ended the call and went to kitchen to help her mom.

In these days, Priya and Varun became very good friends. Priya spent her maximum time with Varun. The girl who helped Ragu was also dismissed from college. Priya requested Varun not to file complaint against her. So he just informed principal and he dismissed her from college. Krishna reached college and they three had good time before their lectures. Priya came out from that incident completely because of these two person but still she has some fear and inconvenience. Varun clearly noticed that.

There was a function in Varun's home town, it was his cousin's marriage. He invited all his friends but it is in Theni, so everyone felt its too distance. He said he will arrange bus and everyone accepted to attend the marriage. He invited Meera too but she said she has to attend another marriage on the next day. "You can come na, it will be more fun" Priya asked. "I too like to come baby but it's important marriage in my mom's side, so we want to attend it with my family" she said sadly. "Okay" she replied sadly. "You don't be sad. Enjoy your trip" she said. "Mmm" she hummed. Meera ended the call and she resumed her work.

Suddenly she heard her favorite song in TV and she went to hall to see the song. It is one of her favorite song. Somewhere mid in the song, she thought about Krishna. His image flashed in front of her eyes. The hero in the song looked like him, she rubbed her eyes and see it again and she blushed in his thoughts. "Oh my God, this guy will be my death someday" she thought in her mind and switched off the television and went to her mom. "Ma, teach me something new to cook. I'll try it" she said with cute smile. "Okay. I'll tell you a new sweet recipe. You try it" she said and gave all instructions about the sweet recipe. Meera keenly listened the instructions and stated to prepare the dish.

She did it in the way her mom instructed. It's egg less chocolate cake. It came better than she expected. She gave a piece to her mom, she tasted it and said it came very perfectly. She packed two piece to her neighbor and her neighbor aunty tasted it. "Meera your husband will be very lucky, you will cook him different dishes daily. But be careful de, if you cook this delicious then he will become fat soon. So ask him to exercise daily and keep his body fit" she said in teasing tone. Meera's face turned red hearing her comments and she returned home. She again recalled that aunty's words. She blushed and thought that he already keeping his body fit and morning thoughts came to her mind.

"No-no, I shouldn't think anything know" She thought herself and opened her instagram page and scrolled to see some posts and she felt all those love quotes are special today and too felt they will suite her present situation. Every quotes gave its correct meaning and every love song turned to be her favorite. She got all symptoms of love fever. She thought to propose him when she meet him. But when she thought about proposing him, an unknown fear fills her heart. She never felt like this but she had this weird feeling only if she thinks to propose him. She will be overwhelmed by happiness at the same time she felt nervous. "What will I do, if he rejects me" she thought and tears formed her eyes. Her heart beats a bit fast in this thoughts.

"I don't know whether it is right or wrong but I love you with all my heart, I can't imagine a life without you,
I love you Krishna, Will you accept me" she written these words in her diary and closed it and laid her head on her pillow. Her mind recollect all his memories from the day she met him. The first sight of him, its something haunted her sleep for a long time and about his nature, his kindness, his angry more over his manliness all these came in her mind. Her mind filled with his thoughts and she imagined her dream life with him and closed her eyes with his memories.............

Meera's dream and her favorite song in television....

Hi friends,

25th chapter is here. Do read, votes and give me your valuable comments.

Well, what you think about Meera's proposal.. will she propose her love???