Chapter - 44

"I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth.

But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you

Happy valentines day 💙"

Her vision become blurred. Aarav patted her face and she gained her conscious after few minutes. When she opened her eyes, she only found Aarav and her eyes searched for the person who made her lost her conscious.

Aarav was worried and asked her whether she was fine. She nodded her head but didn't come out from the confusion. She thought whether it was dream or really she saw him.

"If it was true then why his face didn't have any reaction. Did he forgot me this soon" her mind questioned her continuously.

Her head ached like hell. She realized it was late and she went inside the hall.

It was a business meet and all famous business people occupied the hall. She somehow came out from the incident and observed the things happening around her. Finally Mr. Vishwanath entered the hall and every others welcomed him with smile and respect. Meera too smiled with other people.

She noticed Rajeswari mam, her face indicated that she was not normal. Vishwanath is CEO of RV groups of technology which is the first competitor of Rajeswari groups. Meera understood the reason behind her facial expressions. But Meera ignored that and focused on the events.

Viswanath stood before every others and started to speak. His speach was very casual and intresting. Meera too enjoyed his words. But Rajeshwari was very uncomfortable and her face shown her hate. Meera doesn't know how to react. She decided to keep quiet.

"I'm happy to stand in front of you people on this day but more than that I'm very much proud and happy to inform you that from now my son will take my position in my company and he will be the new CEO of RV groups of technology" he completed his speech and the hall filled with applause.

He came on the stage like a majestic hero and her eyes widen. Her mind now cleared to know that he was not just her dream or imagination but he came truly. Her eyes again filled with happy tears. It was three years since she met him, now he, her only one standing in front of her.

"Krishna Viswanathan, my only son and only successor of my position. I hope he will make it number one company by winning all competitions" he said those words looking Rajeswari mam. She stood there calmly without any reaction.

But Meera, she was out of the world. Her eyes didn't shift a bit from his face. In those three years he became more handsome. He was in full formal dress which suits his handsome look.

 He was in full formal dress which suits his handsome look

"But, why he didn't trim his beard. It grown all over his cheek but it too make his looks more handsome. Why his face doesn't have any sign of happiness. His looks are very cold and he has rage not any kindness which I loved more than anything in this world. Where is the smile which stolen my heart at its first attempt. Where is the playfulness which made me fallen in love. Why he changed this much in this three years??" several questions wavered in her mind but she didn't averted her gaze from him.

Finally the most awaited moment came. He took the mike in his hand and started to give overview of his new ideas. Meera didn't listen to any of his words but her heart started to flutter once she heard his voice. Every day she longed to hear his voice and finally her ears were blissed by his words.

She has several questions in her mind but now she don't want to think about anything. As of now her only happiness was seeing him and listening his voice. Hours went like seconds and finally the meeting was ended. Rajeswari asked her driver to drop Meera and other two persons accompanied her. He agreed. Meera left the place with smile.

She searched him after the session but couldn't find him anywhere. She felt disappointed but she wants to meet Priya, so she left the place hurriedly.

In hotel,

Priya was sleeping like a small kid, Varun was worried since she was not cured from fever. He fed her soup and made her to eat her medicine. Now it was three hours she was sleeping. Meera gave the hotel address and the driver dropped her in the hotel.

She reached the reception and called Priya but Varun attended the call. Meera enquired about the room number and reached their room. Meera greeted Varun and asked about Priya. He said about Priya's condition and she worried about her. She went near her, touched her forehead and found temperature was normal now.

After few minutes, Priya opened her eyes and very much excited to see Meera. "Meeraa" she exclaimed happily and hugged her tight. Meera too felt happy and hugged her back. Varun smiled seeing their bond.

They both talked several things since it was three months they met. Meera's heart completely filled with happiness. Everything was normal. Suddenly Priya's expression changed and she took her mobile and checked the date.

"Hey, today it's Krishna's birthday" she said with shock. The word Krishna brought a smile on Meara's face. The name Krishna alone was enough to change her mood and conquer her entire heart. Varun nodded his head. Meera was confused by their reactions.

She looked her with confusion. "Meera, do you remember Krishna. One who saved me on my first day" Priya asked her. How could I forget him when he already become my thoughts and conquered my entire soul. She nodded as acceptance.

"Before three years, his best friend died in an accident. Krishna couldn't come out from that incident. He became restless and his activities too changed. We tried a lot to make him normal again but nothing worked. And finally we planned to take him for a trip but that too failed. He got some very serious issues in his own family. After that he even stopped talking with me.

I don't know why, he started to hate everyone around him. He completed his exams in previous semester and he too submitted his final project and left the college without any information. Even Varun don't know about his current status" Priya said with a bit of tear drops in her eyes.

The pain of lossing a true friend is also equal to the pain of break up.

Meera's eyes already filled with tears. All those days, She thought he will be happy somewhere. But he too faced the pain more than she faced without seeing him. She hide her tears and consoled Priya.

"Today only I saw him. He took off his father's business" Meera said with smile. "Really, whatever, he should be happy. That's all I want" Priya said with smile.

Priya and Meera had some quality time together. They missed each other a lot and now they equalized it with their togetherness. Finally Meera bid bye and said her that she will meet her after the conference.

Meera's heart filled with his thoughts,

Hi friends,

44th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and vote.

"Love is less about romance and more about respect , because romantic feelings are always temporary , those feelings may be with you today but not tomorrow. Today you are in a great mood so you have that romantic feelings but tomorrow you are not in great mood and you don't have that romantic feelings.

The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and complete acceptance."

Happy Valentines day:)