Chapter - 11

Finally they both came out of that Scary world. Krishna cracked up with laughter. He laughed by pointing her. Meera looked hurt and she left that place. He came after her and held her hand. She turned and her eyes shows she is hurt as well as angry. "Sorry.. sorry" krishna said with puppy face. Meera didn't react. He again said sorry by holding his ears. This time Meera smiled. "Thank God" he muttered. "Why you get scared for these simple things?" He asked. "I'm scared of darkness from childhood" she replied. "Okay okay, chill. What do you like to have?" he asked. "Milkshake" she replied. He ordered two strawberry milkshake.

He started to tell her about his hobbies. She listened him lovingly. His face carried beautiful smile and some childishness when he spoke about his childhood days. She laughed for his jokes and she admired his facial expressions. He cracked several jokes. Meera laughed wholeheartedly. That time, they said order is ready and to collect it. Meera said she will get it. She went to take milkshake. When she return she couldn't find him, she searched him there. Suddenly he came in front of her and shouted boo. Meera was little scared but she laughed and hit him playfully.
He too laughed with her.

That time Priya called her and said she couldn't come today and apologized for that

That time Priya called her and said she couldn't come today and apologized for that. "Is everything fine Priya?" Meera asked her confusedly. She said everything is fine and she had some work in her college. Meera clearly noticed nervousness in her voice but she didn't asked her further.

Krishna noticed her face and asked what happened. "Priya is not behaving properly, I think she have some problem but she is not ready to share it with me. You please be in her side if she was in trouble" Meera said what she had in her mind. "Look Meera, Priya is not just my friend, she is like my sister. I won't allow her to face any trouble, I'll be with her in every situation. You don't worry, I'll take care" he said with assured smile. Meera relaxed after hearing this from him. "It's getting late, shall we move?" Meera asked. Krishna agreed and said he will drop her in her home since it's late. Meera thinks for a while and agreed by nodding. He opened front door for her, Meera get inside happily. He too smiled at her.

"What would you like to listen?" He asked her. "Melodies" she replied. He played melody songs in his playlist. Meera liked the atmosphere very much. It's a bliss to travel alone with our most favorite person that too listening to our favorite song. Meera hummed along with the song. "You have beautiful voice Meera" Krishna said with amusement in his voice. Meera smiled shyly. Meera directed to her house. "My house is in next street, but I never see you before"He asked her with confusion. Meera was happy to know his house is in next street. "We came here just two months ago" she replied with smile.

"There is a park near your house. Do you ever visit that?" Krishna asked. "Daily evening I'll go for a walk in that park" she said. "Daily morning I used to go jogging in that park" he said with a grin. She smiled hearing him. "You too join me, you can loose your weight easily" he laughed. Meera looked him with fake anger and started to hit him. "Okay, I was just kidding you"he said with same smile.
Meera too laughed and showed her home. He stopped the car near her home, she asked him to come inside. He said it's already late, his sister will be waiting for him and next time he will visit for sure. Meera bid bye to him and went inside her house. She already called her mom and informed she will be little late. Once after she reached, her mom felt relaxed.

Meera went to her room and lied on the bed. She smiled while recollecting today's events. She didn't expect that she'll spend a day with the person she like the most. Day by day her heart falls for him. Even now she couldn't name her feelings but she clearly knows that no one can replace Krishna in her life. She looked her mobile and saw some pictures that they both clicked today. She smiled while seeing those pictures. Its really cute. She saw the picture which they clicked in front of scary world, she remembered the moment she hugged him. She blushed while thinking about that. She thought about every words he said and his every actions and his heart stealing cute expression.

Maya entered the room and Meera said everything that happened today with a cute expression. Maya understood her feelings for him. She smiled and listened her. Then they both had dinner with their family. Meera didn't felt hungry, she ate very little food. Her mom scolded for eating little. Meera smiled at her by giving a hug and went to sleep. She couldn't sleep. She took her diary and started to write about today's events. She has the habit of writing everything that happened in her personal diary. She closed the diary and laid to sleep but she couldn't sleep.

"Why this night is getting so long,
I wish this night to pass like a second and the bliss moments in which we are together should last forever..
Sleep is faraway from me,
Whenever I close my eyes, everything
I could see is your innocent smile which loot my heart and what I feel is your presence near me...
Will you feel the same what I felt about you???" She added these sentence in her diary at last and tried to sleep.

Next morning she remembered about what he told her. She desperately want to see his face, so she decided to go for walk and asked her mom. She agreed and Meera went out with happiness. She went near the park and searched for him, but she couldn't find him there. She was about to hit a person when she raised her head to see who is the person she found him standing there with his night pants and T-shirt. Even in this simple dress, he looked handsome.
"I expected you here today, you came without disappointing me" he said with a smile. Meera don't know how to react for this, she just smiled. "I know you too wish to reduse your weight, so you decided to jog every morning right" he said this and started to run. Meera got what he said and chased him, finally he got caught and Meera hit his shoulder playfully.

"I'm leaving, bye" she said with fake anger and turned to go. He caught her hand and smiled and apologized her in his eyes. Meera started to walk with him. He gave one side of his earphones to her and she surprised to see him listening her favourite songs. He said these are my favourite songs. Meera smiled and said beautiful lyrics. They both walked by listening the song. "Okay, its getting late, let's meet soon" by saying this Krishna waved bye. Meera smiled and walked to her home. She got ready and went to bus stop.

Happy moments of Meera and Krishna 😍

Hi friends,

11th chapter is updated. Please Give me your votes and comments.