Chapter - 3

Next day, Meera got ready and boarded the college bus. She put on her earphones and enjoyed listening her favorite songs. That time she got call from her best friend Priya. She immediately picked her call.

"Hello madam! Do you remember me?" Priya asked in angry tone. Meera understood the reason behind her anger. "I'm really sorry baby. I was little busy in college works, so only I couldn't call you. Thousand times sorry my darling" she told in baby tone. Priya smiled hearing her voice. "Idiot, I missed you", priya said with sad tone. "Me too" meera told in same tone.

"Okay, how was your first day of college" priya asked. Meera said everything to Priya and finally she said she is very happy. Priya felt happy. Meera asked her about her college and joining date. Meera reached her college.

Priya and Meera are best friends from their school days. They know each other very well. They will fight for silly reasons and within two minutes they will be consoled. They enjoyed their school days. They took same group in higher studies. Their friendship bond also grew along with them.

After attending their public exams both decided to join same college. But Priya's parents asked her to take engineering. So Priya decided to take engineering and Meera chose Computer Science. First time they are going to sit in different classrooms with different person.

At first both felt bad about this. Later they decided to speak through phone daily and to share everything happened in that day. Meera forgot to call her this week because of admission tension. Priya was angry as hell but once after hearing Meera's voice she became cool.

{Its not their plan to choose different college, actually its God's plan. They both don't know this is the important turning point of their life}

"Everything happens for a reason..
Every person come into our life for some reason"

Meera went to her class, there Initha was already waiting for her. She smiled brightly seeing Meera. Meera smiled back and she sat beside her. They both chitchatted till the profesor arrive. He started his syllabus and first half of the day went with lectures. Afternoon they had meeting with principal.

These four girls (Meera, Initha, Aaruthra and Swasthika) mingled well and formed a gang. Swasthi is naughty and she will hide others ID cards and will ask them to find it. Like that she hid Meera's ID and played with her. Meera searched for her ID.

Everyone left for auditorium, only Initha and Meera was searching for the ID. "Initha, every first year students will join this meeting we might not get seat in auditorium since it is small. Now you go there and put seat for me near you, I'll come and join" said Meera. Initha agreed and rushed to auditorium. After ten minutes Meera found her ID card."Thank God" by telling this she rushed out to auditorium.

Shiva entered classroom that time. "Ooi, why are you looking so tensed" he inquired Meera. "Cause already I'm late for the meeting" Meera said in hurry. "Relax yaar, meeting not yet started and guest will arrive only after half an hour" he said.

"Really, thank God",Meera relaxed. "Don't get panic, here we don't have very strict rules, if you are late it won't be an issue, chill" Shiva said with a smile.
"Okay okay Shiva ji, thank u for your lecture. Now it's getting late let's go" Meera laughed. Shiva too laughed with her and they both reached auditorium.

Initha was waiting for Meera. She frequently looked at the entrance. Finally Initha relaxed on seeing Meera. Meera sat next to Initha. After sometime principal arrived and meeting started. Meeting ended at evening and everyone started to move. Meera rushed since it's late and she might miss her college bus. Finally she board the bus. She felt tired today.

 She felt tired today

Hello friends,

Next chapter is about Krishna. Happy reading friends. Do vote and comments.