Chapter - 71

"I saw that boy. He will be a perfect match for you Meera. We too want to see you as a bride. Maaya's marriage happened very unexpectedly, so we want to make every arrangements of your marriage in a grand way. We were searching a good groom from the day when you agreed for marriage and finally we found a perfect match. I should thank God for making things easy and perfect" Meera's mom spoke continuously. Nothing went inside her mind and she looked at her blankly.

"Okay you sleep. Will discuss about this tomorrow morning" she said by kissing her forehead. Meera locked the room and her eyes filled with tears. Fear occupied her heart. At that time she got call from Krishna. She attended the call.

"Meera" his voice made her lost her control and she started crying. He was shocked to hear her crying and was confused about her action. "I would feel better if you was near me, Krishna" her voice came along with her weeping.

He ended the call. She don't know the reason why he suddenly cut the call. It was raining heavily and she just stared at the dark sky through window. She got call from him after a fifteen minutes.

"Come out. I'm waiting outside your home" he said, her eyes widen in surprise, she looked out through window and found his car there. Without wasting a second, she ran outside her home. He came out once seeing her. She rushed towards him and hugged him tightly crying her heart out.

 She rushed towards him and hugged him tightly crying her heart out

He consoled her by caressing her back. "Its not good to get wet in this heavy rain. Let's sit inside" he said gently. He opened the car door and made her sit on his lap. She was weeping continuously, finally she stopped crying and looked at his face. He looked at her worriedly. "What happened Meera?" He asked worriedly. Meera said what her mom told her. He listened her patiently.

"Relax Meera. Don't worry, I'll take care of these things" he said caressing her hair smoothly. "I shouldn't have agreed for marriage, Krishna. That's my mistake. Now how can I tell them about this" she said sadly.

"Meera relax, no parents want their children to live a unhappy life. They thought you will like this proposal but if you tell them that you don't like this. They will surely drop that idea. Believe me, I'll set this problem before your family meeting that guy" he said by holding her hand.

She nodded as response. "Okay, its getting late. You go and sleep well forgetting all these stuffs" he said kissing her forehead. She nodded and got down from the car. She turned to him and bid bye. He smiled. She entered her house. He too left the place thinking about the solution. She reached her room and tried to sleep. Finally she succeed.

Next day,

Meera got up and got ready for office. She had her breakfast and board a bus to reach her office. She had some important work and she concentrated on it. Time passed and she noticed his cabin but he was not there. She called him but he didn't picked her call. She was worried and tried once again, still he didn't attend the call. She tried to concentrate on her work but she couldn't. She tried calling him again but in vain.