Chapter - 52

Krishna felt depressed. Meera left that morning saying that she wants to meet her parents. The main reason he came there was to meet her but she left soon that too because of his actions. He couldn't tackle that situation and he too decided to leave. Priya noticed everything and she remained silent to let them reveal the truth.

The three hours journey felt like hell for him. Her thoughts made him weak. "I don't know why but I Miss you so much Meera, I promise you, I won't hurt you in my lifetime. Its me who made it a mess, I'll clear all the differences between us. I'll not miss you" he said to himself and finally reached Airport.

His driver waited for him in the airport. He sat silently throughout the ride. He reached the hotel where he was staying. His dad asked him to stay with him but Krishna don't want to stay in the home without his mom so he stayed in hotel. He went to his room and took warm shower to relax. He came out after an hour, that time he got a call from reception saying that someone came to meet him. He asked them to send the person inside.

He was shocked to see the person. Rajeshwari came inside with tears. "Maa" he whispered. That's it, she ran to him and hugged him with tears. Krishna still didn't came out from shock and couldn't believe that it was true, he thought it may be his dream. Finally he realized its not a dream but truly his mom. He hugged her back with tears.

"I'm sorry Krishna" she said with tears. "Sorry for what ma, I need to thank you for coming here to see me" he said emotionally. "I'm sorry for everything I done for you my son" she cried again. "Shh, ma please don't cry. I don't wanna see your tears. Please mom" he requested.

She relaxed and wiped her tears

She relaxed and wiped her tears. "Krishna, come with me" she said. "Okay mom, two minutes, I'll change my dress" he replied. She agreed and waited for him.

He came out after few minutes. They both reached parking area and she asked him to come in her car. He agreed. The journey was silent and they reached Rajeswari Villa in fifteen minutes. She caught his hand and directed him inside her home. He silently followed her. When he entered the home he found his childhood picture in the hall which brought a small smile in his face.

 When he entered the home he found his childhood picture in the hall which brought a small smile in his face

Meanwhile Rajeswari brought strawberry milkshake and asked him to have that. He had that with smile. She sat near him by holding his hand. "I'm sorry" she started but he cut off her by "mom please". "Your dad built this home when you was born. I always want a baby boy like lord Krishna. As I prayed, I got you. We both designed it with lots of dreams thinking about you. But everything changed upside down".