Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)

Three months later,

Finally the day which Meera and Krishna dreamt all these days has arrived. Meera beautifully dressed in silk saree and simple jewellery sat next to Krishna who was looking her with heart full of love. She was nervous and didn't raised her head. Her heart beat was high in happiness. The priest asked them to chant some mandras and they both did as he said. Meera's parents and Krishna's parents stood there admiring the couple.

 Meera's parents and Krishna's parents stood there admiring the couple

The priest handed over the yellow rope(thali) in Krishna's hand

The priest handed over the yellow rope(thali) in Krishna's hand. He got it with smile and tied it around her neck. Meera felt goosebumps when the wet rope touched her neck and her tears overflowed with joy. The gush of adrenaline her body produced was too much to hold resulting her uneven breath. Happiness bloomed inside both of them. There started a new chapter of their life.

Marriage can be one of the best things in life, the fact that she got marrrid to him made her smile on the inside and out and she felt dizzy with excitement. His state was same as her, his soul jumped in happiness. She looked his face which reflects his endless happiness.

Their parents stood there with happy tears. Evening there was a reception party and all her friends visited the party and wished the couples. Siva Shakthi came to them and wished them a happy married life. Shakthi was three months pregnant and Shiva said that happy news. Meera felt happy hearing that and she hugged Shakthi. The reception too held grandly with all their friends and relatives.

Priya presented her a gift and asked her to open on the stage. She too unwrapped the gift cover and was surprised to see the gift. It was a photo frame which contains all her pics with Krishna. The day they went outing and the pic where they both were hugging each other. She looked her with wide eyes. "But how do you clicked these pictures?" She asked in excitement. "I already guessed that you both love each other and on that day I saw you both like this and decided that my assumption was true. I don't wanna miss those beautiful moments so I clicked those pics" she replied with a wink. "Thank you so much Priya. This is the most beautiful gift ever"she said truly. The party went well and every guest complimented the perfect match of the couples.

It was their wedding night. The room was decorated with mind blowing flowers. Krishna entered the room and was surprised whether it was his room. He loved the arrangements and was impatiently waited for her. Their marriage was on a full moon day and the sight of full moon made the environment more romantic. He heard the door opening sound when he was admiring the moon and his face glowed up with a grin.