Chapter - 34 (i)

Saturday

Meera felt something different inside her. She definitely knows something wrong was going to happen but she neglected that feeling and got ready to meet him. She got ready in a simple pink chudi. She left home and reached the park early. She sat on a bench and starred somewhere.

She waited for half an hour, finally he reached there

She waited for half an hour, finally he reached there. Coincidentally he too was wearing pink colour shirt. She was surprised to see him in pink shirt and an unknown smile crept on her face and she noticed his face. He has grown beard, it made him look damn handsome but his face looked tired indicating that he was depressed.

Meera badly wanted to go near him, hold his hand and to console him from the thing which was haunting his mind

Meera badly wanted to go near him, hold his hand and to console him from the thing which was haunting his mind. But she was helpless and stood there simply starring at him. He came near her and Meera lowered her eyes to avoid his gaze. He neither smiled nor greeted her, just stood there blankly without any expression.

He came and sat at another corner of the bench. Meera clearly understood his dislike by his actions. They both remained silent for few minutes. She looked at him and understood he was in deep thought so she too remained silent.

After ten minutes, he turned towards her. She too looked at him. He took a deep breath and started to speak. "Why you said like that?" he asked directly. Meera expected that question and she prepared to answer him but the second she saw him, her mind became blank and now she felt nervous. She didn't let a word, just looked him nervously. "Answer me Meera" he asked again but softly.

"Krish.. Krishna.. Actually I... I mean.." she stammered. "Speak clearly Meera" he said looking at her eyes. When she looked straight into his eyes, she totally forgot the world, all she could see was his eyes and her soul in his eyes. All her emotions reflected in her eyes.

"I love you Krishna" she said with all her love and emotions by looking straight into his eyes. Her eyes expressed how much she love him. He too lost in her eyes. The moment freezed and both thought that the moment should stop like this forever and soon the reality hit his mind and he thought about the reason he came here. Suddenly he averted his gaze from her and turned another side.

"Why do you love me Meera? We hardly know each other. You know me for 4 to 5 months and you don't know anything about me. How can you love me in this short time that too not knowing anything about me? I couldn't understand how you fallen in love without understanding a person completely. Few phone conversation and meetings won't help to understand a person completely Meera" he said without glancing her face.

"I may not known you for years but in this few days I seen the best person in you Krishna. I don't know when I started to love you but I liked you at the first moment I saw you. After that I met you and all your actions increased my feelings for you. I felt the feeling of loving someone unconditionally for the first time.

You know what Krishna, love is the only thing which gives meaning for our life in our last days. I felt all these things when I started to love you Krishna. 'Love' is a magical word and you know when I..." She said with smile and blush but cut of by his scream.

"Stop it!!!!!" he shouted at top of his lungs, everyone looked them weirdly. His eyes were red and Meera looked him with horror. She never seen him that angry. She gulped in fear, tears started to roll down to her cheeks. He looked at her with anger.

"Love.. Love.. Love.. What do you mean by the hell love? According to me, the so called love doesn't exist in this world and the word "love" is the most hating word. Everything in the name of love is temporary and it will never last forever" he shouted by looking at her.

She doesn't know how to console his anger and confused about why he was shouting all of the sudden. Everyone looked at them.

Meera held his hand and tried to console him but he harshly pushed her hand. She looked him with her eyes full of tears. He calmed down a bit and looked at her. "Okay, let me come to your point of view. What you said, You liked me at the first time you saw me. Okay, what does it mean.

It just mean you liked my appearance and after that Priya might said you about my background. Since you already liked my appearance those possitive qualities of me and my good background attracted you more. You might have felt that it's better to get a good match like me, so you decided that attraction as love and now taking first step of your so called love. Isn't it??" he fumed in anger.

Meera stood there with a shock. She couldn't believe her ears, she never thought Krishna will speak all those most hurting words that pierced her heart in her life. It means, he thought her the kind of girl who easily fall for a person by his looks and wealth. How could he think me like that. She stood there without any movement just looking at him with tears.

"Speak up Meera. Ohh you are shocked to hear me telling whatever is there in your mind, right. And another one thing. Okay, let it be. Answer my another question. You said you like me at the very moment you saw me right. Okay, now tell me. What will you do if you like someone else in future same as you liked me at the first sight" he asked gritting his teeth and clutching his fist. That's it, Meera too lost her control.

"Shut up Krishna. Don't you dare to speak another word. Enough. You gave me more than I deserve. You already killed me with your words Krishna and I don't have strength to hear any other words from you" she started with anger and ended by breaking down.

She sat on the bench and closed her face with her two palms and cried her heart. His eyes soften and he too had tears by seeing her state but he didn't shed those tears and just starred at her.

 His eyes soften and he too had tears by seeing her state but he didn't shed those tears and just starred at her

Meera realized her surrounding, she wiped her face and took deep breath to normalize her fast heartbeat. After few minutes she looked at him. He sat there without any expressions. She decided something and stood up from the bench and looked him straight.

"Your words already killed me along with my feelings. I loved you truly but you shown me my place in your heart. Thank you for letting me know about my personality in your heart. Thank you. This will be our last meeting, I won't come in front of you at any cost. Good bye" she said with tears and left the place immediately.

He looked at her direction blankly and sat there in the bench and thought about the things happened in his life till now.

To be continued in next part of this chapter.........

Till now we have seen Meera's point of view but never seen about Krishna. Will see about Krishna in next part of this chapter.

Since it's too big, I decided to give it as two parts.