Chapter - 39

It's been a week, Meera joint her work and found a good hostel nearby her office. She loved her work and enjoyed every day in her new office. She too got good colleagues and they supported her. Especially Divya, Divya and Meera became very good friends within a week and they stayed in the same hostel.

That morning when Meera was working on her project, she got a message that their final semester results were out. Meera eagerly opened the university website and searched her register number. Her results displayed on the screen.

She felt happy to see her result. She got her best scores in that semester. Immediately she called her mom and informed about her result. She congratulated her and Maaya too felt happy for her.

She called her friends and found that everyone in her class cleared all subjects and got 100% result. She felt happy and they too informed that Initha got university rank. Meera jumped in happiness and called her to congratulate her.

Finally she called Shiva but he didn't attend her call. She tried again but no response, she thought he might be in work and resumed on her work.

Evening, Meera and Divya were in their room watching TV, Meera got a call from unknown number. She picked the call.

Meera : Hello, who's this?

Shiva : Hi Meera, Shiva here.

Meera : Shiva, How are you doing?

Shiva : Want to tell you something serious.

Meera : What happened Shiva?

Shiva : Shakthi's parents found about our love and house arrested her.

Meera : God!! how it happened? Now what we should do?

Shiva : But she came out of house by saying some reason and now she is with me. I said this with my parents, they are ready to accept us but her Father searching us everywhere, so we can't stay in my home. Now we are in Chennai staying in my friend's house. They are tracking my mobile number, so don't contact me in my old number. Call to this number

Meera : OmG!!! This much happened. Shiva its not safe to be there for a long time. Do one thing, you both come here and after that we can plan what to do next.

Shiva : Yes Meera, I too thought the same. Tomorrow we will start from here.

Meera : Come safely. Comfort Shakthi and make her strong.

Shiva : Sure Meera. I'll let you know once we started.

Meera : okay

She ended the call and thought seriously about the issue. She don't know what to do next. Divya found something wrong with her. She asked what was the matter and Meera briefly explained the issue.

Divya too don't know how to tackle that. At that time Meera got a message from an unknown number. She opened the message and found it was from Aarav. She smiled and replied him. Suddenly Meera got an idea. She decided something in mind and took her mobile.

She dialled Aarav's number and he attend the call in the first ring. "Hi Aarav" Meera greeted.

Aarav : Hi Meera, What's up?

Meera : Aarav, Can you do me a favor?

Aarav : Anything for you Meera, don't hesitate to ask anything.

Meera : (Explained everything happened to Shiva and Shakthi in the previous three years) now Shakthi's family found about their love. Shakthi somehow managed to come out of her house. Now Shiva and Shakthi staying in Chennai. But it's not safe for them to stay there for long time so I asked them to come here.