Chapter - 63

Two weeks later,

Meera started working in the new project and she used this way to come out of her sorrows. She concentrated on her work and done it very perfectly. Meera's parents was looking for a best groom for her seriously. But she didn't mind and concentrated on her work.

Meanwhile, Krishna collected all required evidence against Pallavi and her dad.

"We should finish this marriage as soon as possible vishwa. I want Pallavi and Krishna to leave India. They should settle in US looking our companies" Chandrasekar said with grin. "Sure, our children's happiness is more important" Vishwa replied.

"Vishwa, Please sign this cheque, this is for marriage arrangement purpose" he said. Vishwa took that and was about to sign. "Please stop it dad" A stern voice came from the entrance. "Why Kanna, What happened?" Vishwa asked with confusion. He stared at Chandrasekar. His face was covered with sweat drops in fear.

Vishwa looked him confusingly. "I'll clear all your doubts dad" he came forward by saying this. His face and words indicated that he is furious and ready to kill someone. Vishwa came near him and patted his back. "Are you alright kanna" he asked sadly. "Yes dad but wanna tell you something which you never imagined even in your dreams" he said with mixed emotion which confused him more.

"Okay Vishwa I'm leaving now. Will meet you soon" Chandrasekar moved fast to escape from the situation. Vishwa noticed tremor in his voice. "Wait. Don't dare to move forward" he said like a warning. He stood there with anxiety. Krishna turned towards Vishwa and started to speak.

"Dad, he is not a good person as you think. He is the sole reason for every struggles we faced till now. He is the only one" he said gnashing his teeth. Vishwa looked him with shock and unbelievably. He showed the proofs he collected. Still Vishwa couldn't believe.

"He not just cheated in business and money daddy, he done many cruel things which you couldn't believe. He did everything and staying here with you like an innocent person" He said furiously.

Vishwa looked him unbelievably and his nervous face indicated that Krishna's words are true. "Chandru I always trusted you like my own brother but now I think I have done a great mistake by trusting you. Money is not a matter but I couldn't tolerate your betrayal. Atleast now tell me, What you have done till now?" He asked by holding his collar.

"I did nothing, Vishwa. He misunderstood me. Our opponent company planned something against us to separate both of us. Believe me Vishwa, don't believe their words. Please Vishwa"he begged with fake tears.

"Enough!... Stop all your drama" Krishna lost his cool and shouted at top of his lung. Chandru trembled in fear. Vishwa noticed his face. "Krishna, you tell me now. What exactly happened?" He asked looking at him. Krishna stared Chandru with rage and turned towards Vishwa and started telling him the truth.

"Dad, before hearing all these please make sure that you shouldn't get emotional" he said by holding his hand and he nodded as response.

"Dad, he is the one who killed my unborn brother/sister" he said emotionally. Vishwa looked him with shock. "Yes dad, he is the one who mixed abortion pills in mom's food" he said with tears and Vishwa's eyes too filled with tears thinking about things happened in the past.

"He mixed abortion pills and made you believe that mom wantedly aborted the child because of her passion and separated her from you permanently. To overcome that pressure mom completely concentrated on business and you too did the same. He is the one who separated me from my parents in my childhood" he said furiously.

Vishwa's eyes burnt in anger and he looked him with same rage. Krishna clutched his fist in frustration. "No... His words are not true. Don't believe him Vishwa" Chandru stammered. "Stop it!!! you bloody bastard" Vishwa shouted in frustration. Chandru realized that he was caught and planned something to escape from the situation.