Chapter - 65

Golden rays of sun hit his face. He woke up with a beautiful smile on his face. Since he going to meet his girl after two weeks. The thought of meeting her made him smile again. He reached Coimbatore the previous day. Because of travel he was tired and slept as soon as he reached his room. He headed towards washroom to get freshen up.

He came out, got ready in formals and once checked his reflection in mirror by setting his hair. His face carried a beautiful smile. At that time, he got a call from his mom. He attended and she asked him to take breakfast before leaving to office and she wished him all the best. He thanked her and ended the call with a smile.

He had his breakfast and reached his car in the parking lot

He had his breakfast and reached his car in the parking lot. In next half an hour, he reached the office. There staffs welcomed him, he smiled at them as response and headed to his cabin. He waited for her impatiently.

Finally she reached the office and started working on the project without knowing about anything that happened there. One of her colleagues came to her seat and greeted her. She too greeted her back with smile. "How was your work going on?" She asked. "It's fine" Meera replied with smile.

"Our MD visited our office today" she said. "Oh! That's good" Meera replied with smile. "He asked me to inform you that he wants to meet you once you reach" she informed. "Okay. Let me meet him" Meera replied with a nod. She thought it might be Vishwanath and taking the project report she headed to his cabin.

"May I come in" she asked by knocking the cabin door. He felt a sudden flare of joy hearing her voice. "Yes" he replied in bold voice. She didn't recognize his voice, she went inside the cabin and was annoyed to find no one in the room. She was confused and was in her deep thoughts. She came back to conscious once she heard someone clearing their throat. She turned and was shocked to see him there. He stood there with a breathtaking smile, she just stared at him and suddenly the reality hit her mind, Pallavi's words echoed in her ears and she greeted him formally.

 He stood there with a breathtaking smile, she just stared at him and suddenly the reality hit her mind, Pallavi's words echoed in her ears and she greeted him formally

He expected that from her. She handed over the project summery and explained him her part in that. Nothing went into his head and throughout the discussion, he just admired her. But she didn't glance at him even once, she explained just by focusing on the report. She stood there without glancing him to know his comments.