Chapter - 7

That was Sunday. Meera and Priya planned to meet that day. Meera got ready in simple white dress. She already informed her mom about meeting Priya. Meera usually visit the church which is near her house every Sunday. She loves the peaceful atmosphere in the church. That day too she decided to visit church and to meet Priya. She bid bye to her mom and left her house.

She reached the church, prayed for five minutes and she came out to look for an auto

She reached the church, prayed for five minutes and she came out to look for an auto. She got an auto and she reached the place where Priya was already waiting for her. Meera got down from auto and saw Priya. Priya rushed towards her and she hugged her. Its nearly two month since they met. Meera felt happy and hugged her back. They both went inside the garden and sat in their favourite spot. Meera asked Priya about her college and friends. She also asked whether the senior troubled her after that incident.

Priya replied that there is no trouble for her from his side. Priya said about her classmates and college atmosphere. She said that Krishna became her good friend and she praised his good qualities."Krishna is from a very rich family but he never showed that and he never used his father's name for his benefits like that Ragu.

He studied well and got engineering seat in merit and he also got scholarship for his studies. He spend his own money on his studies. His father also running a trust and Krishna also contribute whatever he can. He will be kind to his friends and very jovial. Everyone in my class became his friends. He is not only my friend I think him like my brother, he always care me like his own sister. I never seen a person like him in this young age" Priya was telling all these without giving a pause.

Meera listened to her and concluded that Krishna was a great person. She know about Priya, she would never praise a person just for helping her. Then she was very eager to see him.

Meera smiled at her and asked about her family members and Priya said about them and she told about the funny things happened in her college. At that time Priya got a call and it was from Krishna.

"Sure you too join us, its near by our college only" Priya said with a smile and hung up the call. She looked at Meera and told her that Krishna would join them then and asked whether she was fine with that. Meera replied that she too thought to meet him. They both talked for some time and Meera found a guy coming in bike.

He parked the bike and removed his helmet

He parked the bike and removed his helmet. Meera's eyes widen in shock and she couldn't believe her eyes. He was the same person whom she saw few days ago. The one who made her sleepless just by his single look. Now her heart beats increased, she felt chillness in her spine, she shivered a little.

She inhaled and exhaled two three times to make her breathing normal and tried a lot to look normal. He came towards their direction Priya smiled brightly once she saw him. By her expression Meera understood that he was Krishna. His face changed while he saw Meera but he managed that in a second and acted normally.

Priya introduced Meera as her best friend to Krishna. Krishna smiled at her and greeted her. That smile turned her more crazy. She smiled back and greeted him. Priya asked him to sit and he sat next to Priya, they talked about conference that was going to held in his college. Priya also asked about details. Meera sat opposite to him and started to admire him. He has an absolutely amazing voice.

It sounds bold and powerful and his voice is truly meticulous. She admired his voice, his actions while speaking, his small eyes and sharp nose most importantly his breathe taking smile in whole conversation. Meera was in her own dream world. Priya shaked her and Meera came to present and looked at Priya. Priya gave a confused look on her. She smiled and managed the situation. "Shall we go to nearby icecream parlor" Priya asked looking both of them. They nodded.

They went to the nearby icecream parlor and sat in a round table. A server came to take order. Priya ordered chocolate flavor. "Strawberry" both Meera and Krishna replied in chorus. Priya rolled her eyes and asked Krishna "you too like strawberry flavor". Krishna replied yes. Priya smiled and said Strawberry is Meera's favourite, he smiled. Meera felt happy to know he too has similar taste like her.

Ice cream came and they started eating. Priya got a call, she excused and went away to attend the call. Priya will never do like this, Meera got suspicious about her activities. When she was in this thought Krishna called her. "Meera your icecream started to melt, eat it before it completely melts" he said with a grin. First time Meera heard her name from his mouth, she loved her name when he pronounced it. She smiled brightly and started eating her icecream. They finished eating but Priya not arrived yet.

By that time Meera and Krishna were left alone. Krishna started the conversation. He asked her about college and her department. She replied and she thanked him for saving Priya. He said it's nothing and they both talked about few random things. Meera felt more comfortable by his presence. They also talked about their school days and funny things happened in their school.

Finally Priya arrived and she apologized for being late. Meera noticed something in her face, she decided to ask about it later. They talked about conference with Meera, he asked her to join the conference and it will be useful for her career. Meera accepted and Krishna asked her number so that he might send details about the conference since he was the organizer. Meera gave her number.

They three talked for few more minutes. Krishna decided to leave, he said he want to meet his friend. Meera felt sad, she liked his presence around her but she faked a smile and bid bye to him. He left the place. He turned and looked her once, Meera felt like flying. She looked him till he disappeared from her sight.

Now she turned to Priya, she seemed to be tensed and she was thinking something seriously. "Is everything fine" Meera asked her. Priya replied yes. But Meera felt something is wrong and she want to find about that. Now she decided to change her mood so she teased her by playing with her hands and Priya laughed by her childish act. They both spend some more time together and they decided to leave. Priya started her two-wheeler and Meera got inside an auto. They both reached their home.

Meera couldn't believe that she met him today. She thought these were all in her dream. But it happened in real. She felt happiness and she thought she is the most happiest person right now in this world. She started to think about his eyes, smile and voice. She smiled herself. She felt butterflies in her stomach for the first time.

She don't know what is the name for these feelings, but she liked this feel very much and she wished this to last forever. That time she got a message and she is surprised to see that is from Krishna. She smiled and saved his number. He sent the registration links and event description for conference. She replied thanks. Then he replied good night. Meera smiled at his text and she slept by holding her mobile.

 Meera smiled at his text and she slept by holding her mobile

Hi friends,

How was the chapter? Please give me your valuable feedback.