Chapter - 24

Hot sun rays hit her face and Meera realized its late and she lift her head to see time, its already 8. "Oh my God. It's too late" she scolded herself mentally and done her morning chores and went to college. There she saw Initha with bright smile, finally Initha got her smile back but her charming was missing yet. She reached her place and asked Initha about her mom and classes started as usual. In break time she took her mobile but still she didn't have any notification from him. She was completely hurt and decided to speak first. She called him but he didn't attend the call. She thought about last time when he scolded her for calling him continuously so she decided not to call him again. She found him online and realized he is avoiding her purposely. She texted him that she reached home. He didn't see her message, it hurts her a lot. She switched off her mobile and tried to concentrate on her lessons since her exams are nearer.

In lunch too she didn't switched her mobile on. She took her pending notes from Initha. Initha started to prepare for her exam in full swing. She is very strong in her determination to secure top marks in university. Meera noticed Shiva and Shakti, they both looked like made for each other. She prayed they should be happy in their future. Afternoon they had lab class and so it went fast. Meera reached her college bus and switched her mobile on. He replied okay, take care for her text that too after an hour. She don't know why he is behaving like this all of the sudden. She decided to ask it directly.

"Why are you avoiding me Krishna?" She texted him but he is offline, so she kept her mobile and started listening songs till she reach home. She reached home, freshened up and started to learn for her internal exams. After two hours she checked her mobile and found him online. He replied "nothing like that". She lost her patience and she asked, "But your change of behaviour says that, what I did. Why are you behaving strangely?" She asked. "How many times to tell you. I too have my personal works and you are just my friend and it doesn't mean to talk with you 24×7 hours. Please stop asking all these silly questions" his anger visible in his text.

Tears formed in her eyes by seeing his text. She reread the text once and it increased the density of tears. She didn't reply and kept her mobile aside and started to resume her works but she is not in the mood to study. She closed her books and she stared out through window. Its dark outside and she found stars twinkling which lightened her mood. She went up to terrace and looked up to see stars. She has the habit of admiring stars and Moon. She tried to divert her mind from his thoughts but his words flashed in front of her eyes frequently. "You are just my friend" this word killed her from inside. A lone tear escaped from her eyes.

"I only love him, it doesn't mean he should also love me in return. For him I'm just his friend but for me he is my world. How can I tell him how much I love him. How will he react if I confess my love, I think I will loss his friendship too. What should I do know? How can I talk normally with him after knowing that I love him unconditionally. I'm confused, God show me the correct solution". She written these words in her diary and tried to sleep and finally she slept. Next day she checked her mobile but there is no text from him. She sighed sadly and went to college and she has several things to learn and it diverted her mind from being sad.

Everyone prepared sincerely for their exams. Her internal exams starts. She did her best in the exams. It's nearly twenty days since she talked with Krishna. He didn't text or call her in these twenty days. Meera will cry sometimes when she miss him but her exams helped her to divert  her mind from the sadness.

Next week her semester exams will start

Next week her semester exams will start. So she decided to concentrate on her exams. Initha topped all the internal exams. This shows her determination towards her goal. Meera felt happy for her. Her mobile vibrates while she was preparing, she thought it might be notes send by Initha and she opened whatsapp. Her eyes widen to see message from him. She got message from him after long time, her hands shaken and she opened the message. He texted 'hi'. Meera replied hi within a second. "Are you angry?" He replied. "No-no" she replied immediately. "Mm.. what are you doing" he asked. "I'm preparing for my semester exam" she replied. "Prepare well and do well😊" he sent. She smiled by reading his text. She felt relaxed and prepared for her exams more energetically.

One week passed like a day and her exams started. First exam was easy, she did well and she came out of the hall happily. "Thara how you did your exams" she asked happily. "Super de. Its easy, I think I'll get distinction" Aaruthra replied. "Where is Initha?" She asked. "Just now she left. Okay let's have lunch, college bus will start at 3 o clock only na." Meera replied. She accepted and both went to canteen to have their lunch. Meera got call from Krishna, he asked about her exams and she replied about her performance happily. Thara noticed her facial reactions. Meera ended the call. "What's going on madam" she asked suspiciously. "Nothing serious" Meera said with smile. "I noticed you several times Meera. Don't hide it from me. Tell now. Or else I'm not going to talk with you" she said sternly.

Meera love Aaru a lot, both Aaru and Initha are her best friends. She always share her happiness as well as her grief to these two people but she didn't tell anything about Krishna to her. Initha knows about Krishna but she doesn't know about Meera's love. Meera decided to tell everything with Thara. "I'm sorry Thara, I should have told about this already but I was not confident about my feelings, so I didn't tell you about this" she said in apologizing tone and she said everything happened between her and Krishna. Finally she said she is in love. Thara listened her silently and she to understood how much she love him.

"Okay Meera, then don't wait. Propose him or make him to propose you" Thara said. "Pro... pose 😰.. me😳" she stammered. "Of course.. you. Propose him. Its not good to keep feelings within you. You should let him know about your feelings. That's it. Do it as soon as possible. I wish you all success" she said with wink. "Okay Thara I'll try. But only after our exams" she said slowly. Thara hugged her and said "relax, everything will be fine". Meera felt hot once she said about proposal. She couldn't express her current state but what Thara said is cent percent true. She decided to propose him as soon as possible. Whatever may be the consequences, she have to face it because she love him with all her heart.

 Whatever may be the consequences, she have to face it because she love him with all her heart

Hi friends,

24th chapter is here, do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.