Chapter - 32

A week later,

On that day, there was pongal celebration in Meera's college. Everyone were asked to come in ethnic wear. All girls looked like models and boys too the same. Meera's gang looked dazzling in the ethnic wear.

Shakti was good in dance, she gave a dazzling performance

Shakti was good in dance, she gave a dazzling performance. Meera and Aaru host the show. Initha gave welcome speach. The program was a complete entertainment program. All enjoyed a lot and there was several traditional games and competition like rangoli was also held.

Meera and team participated in Rangoli competition and their rangoli looked very beautiful. They got the 1st prize and everyone enjoyed it as a great victory.

 They got the 1st prize and everyone enjoyed it as a great victory

The day went happily. After celebration, Meera went out with her friends and enjoyed the day. At evening they left home.

Meera thought to go home by bus. She reached bus stop and waited for the bus. She waited for half an hour but she didn't get any bus. Somewhere she heard his voice, her eyes widen and heart beats increased. She heard his voice after a month that made her heart vibrate.

Her eyes searched him around and at last, she found him near the bus stop, sitting on his bike and speaking to someone through his phone. She didn't waste a second and ran near him. He didn't noticed her.

"Krishna" she called slowly. He heard her and turned to look her. She stood there like a doll in that pink saree. She had a beautiful smile on her face while looking him after long time but the smile faded once she found his hand bleeding. He looked tensed, restless and his eyes indicated his anger but she ignored his mood and she came near him and took his hands in her palm.

"Krishna its bleeding. Why can't you take proper care of yourself. This hand is injured already, now it's bleeding" she said with tears overflowing in her eyes. His eyes looked at her unbelievably but next moment his rage visible in his face.

"Stop crying Meera. This is a public place and don't create a scene. I know to take care of myself. Now you just stop crying" he said controlling his anger.

Meera looked him with a shock but still her hands holding his hand with care. She didn't utter a word and she found her bus in the stop, she left his hand slowly and went towards her bus without looking at him. She board the bus and sat silently in her seat, tears continuously flowing through her cheeks.