Chapter - 35

Krishna

I got most shocking news that Dev met with an accident. I immediately rushed to the hospital. He was in ICU, I asked his roommate how it happened. "Morning he woke up and took his bike and he went fastly, I tried to stop him but he pushed me and went fast. After an hour I got a call from his number telling me that he met with an accident. I called you and informed that to you" he said with tears. I too had tears in my eyes.

Doctors tried their best to save him but they were helpless. "We can't say anything right now, now he is in coma" doctor said him. I felt very bad and couldn't see his parents crying. I too sat there with tears. I took care of him day and night. One week went like an hour.

In that week end, I decided to talk with Meera. I thought to tell her everything calmly, When she confessed her love, I was totally lost in her eyes which showered only pure love but her words remained me about Dev and Madhu, so I lost my control and shouted at her.

Her last words echoed in my mind. She said this will be our last meeting. First time I felt fear of losing someone, I don't know why I'm feeling like this but I decide to be strong and to take care of my friend. Without having intrest to move from that place, I sat on the same bench and looked at the sky which is dark and cloudy, I felt that this day I lost something more precious in my life. A lone tear which I hold for a long time found its way towards my cheeks.

 A lone tear which I hold for a long time found its way towards my cheeks

Meera

"Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increase the burden"
Meera was exactly in this state. Nothing hurt her like this in her lifetime. She managed to reach home. Thankfully her mom and dad was not in home. They went to Shravan's home for some family function. Maaya and Meera was in home but when Meera reached home, Maaya was not there.

Meera reached her room. The tears she controlled till now got their way and started to flow from her eyes. Once that first tear broke free, the rest followed like an unbroken stream. She bent forward where she sat on the floor and pressing her palms to the mat, she cried like everything ended in her life. The pain of hurtful words can't be explained, it can only be felt by the person.

The one who she loved the most, she believed the most and whom she considered rest of her life, said those words which pierced her heart. His words flashed in her mind every second, she clenched her fist to control her emotion but she failed and she fall on the cold floor. Already the climate was too chill and the floral tiles made the temperature more freezing but she didn't felt that cause her mind stopped to think about her health and surrounding.

She lied on the floor and cried continuously. Her heartbeat became uneven and she lost her consciousness.

When she opened her eyes, she was on bed and she found Maaya sitting there with sad face. Maaya looked happy once she found her opened the eyes but Meera's face indicated she is in unbearable pain. Maaya looked at her with care and caressed her hair. That's it, Meera tightly hugged Maaya and started to cry again. It was painful to see her like this. All she could do was embrace her and let her cry.

Later she could feel her clench her fists, not knowing whether to be mad or to give up all her hope together. She could hear her silently screaming, suffocating with each breath she took holding onto her pride. She caressed her hair to make her calm. Tears formed in Maaya's eyes too to see her sister in this condition.

After some time, she made her sit on the bed properly but she sniffed again. She gave some water and looked her. She said everything happened till now. Maaya listened everything and she don't know what to tell and how to console her sister. She took a long breath.

"Meera, as a sister I know how much you love him. So only I decided to give up on my dream to make your love success but once after hearing this, I could say only one thing. He didn't deserve your love Meera and only you loved him not him. You should come out of this dear, that is the only thing I can suggest.

First try to avoid meeting and thinking about him. Set some goals and work towards it, I know you can't forget him but you can make some other thing more important than these feelings. Focus on your goals ammu" she said by kissing her forehead.

It's hard, but Meera considered her words. She took her diary, kept it in a bag and put that bag on the shelf. She decided not to see that diary again or to write it. She closed her eyes, his face which looked like a small kid flashed in front of her, a tear drop escaped her eyes with a long breath she wiped it off.

 She closed her eyes, his face which looked like a small kid flashed in front of her, a tear drop escaped her eyes with a long breath she wiped it off

After two weeks,

"I can't stop loving you Krishna, my love is not that much week to move on so easily. I don't know what you thought about me but for me you are the only one in my life and I was not attracted by you, I just love you truly. I know, Tear drops are the reward for true love, I accept it too wholeheartedly but I can't forget you in my life and I didn't expect you too to accept my love at the same time I can't stop loving you.

I know I'll get hurt in return but I don't care. You give me pain, I will give you love. You break my heart a million time but I'll love you with every broken part.

I'll love you till my last breath but from this moment I'll never show it. My love will be in my heart and it won't reach you at any situation. From now I won't come in front of you too. One day I'll be more far from you" she thought this in her mind and she deleted his mobile number from her phone and decided to avoid all the situations in which she could meet him.

She concentrated on her studies, her smile faded and her words to became limited. No one knows about her love except Aaruthara. She never visited the park after that day, she will come out of home only when her college bus reach her stop. She avoided to sit in Window seat and mostly avoided his topic with Priya too.

Days passed and in those days she never met him as she planned. Finally she succeeded in what she planned.

Hi friends,

35th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.

Upcoming chapters will be totally different from the previous chapter. It is going to be with some new characters and totally new environment. Be ready folks😉