Chapter - 14

Priya decided to go with him. They took an auto. Priya was tensed and she started to think about the things happened in last two weeks.

Flashback

Two weeks ago,

Priya took some notes sitting in library. She felt like someone watching her for long time but she didn't find anyone there, so she continued taking notes. She came outside. Someone called her. She turned and was surprised to see him there. "Hi Jeeva Anna" she said with a smile. "How many times I told you not to call me anna" he said with frown. Priya rolled her eyes. "Today morning I saw you, then only I came to know that you joined this college that too in my department" he said. "Ohh." Priya faked a smile. "And on the first day I was not here. If I was in that place I wouldn't let my friends to rag you" he said without any expression. "It's ok, let's leave that topic. Now it's getting late. I want to leave" Priya said hurriedly. "Okay. Go safely" he said. Priya nodded and left that place immediately.

Jeeva, Priya's senior in her school. When he was in his 12th standard, she was in 9th standard. He is SPL of her school and good in sports, so he is famous among the students. He will look good with correct height and little dark skin tone and sharp eyes. He likes Priya very much and he always support her and he will make her team to win in any events they participate. Meera never like this guy. He will do all illegal things only because he has power. She warns Priya not to talk with him. Priya talked with him like a sister and she always call him anna but he will warn her not to use that word, Priya didn't like his rude behavior. One day she saw him beating a boy vigorously. She got scared and stopped talking with him. After that he completed his school and moved out. In these days she even forgot about him, today he came in front of her suddenly. She didn't expect him in her college.

Next day when Priya was in cafeteria, Jeeva came there and sat infront of her. He smiled, Priya just looked him blankly. "Had lunch?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "No"Priya replied without interest. "Okay, then we both have it together" he said with a smirk. "No actually I'm waiting for my friend. I'll eat with her" Priya replied. "Oh. Then I'm not your friend. Is it so?" He asked with a smirk. "Not like that" she replied simply. "That means I'm your friend" he laughed. Priya got irritated by his presence and his nonsense conversation. Her friend finally came there, Priya thanked God. Jeeva left that place by bidding bye.

Every Friday Priya used to visit temple which is near her home, that Friday too she went to that temple. She prayed and sat near pillar for sometimes. That time, Jeeva came there and stood opposite to her. Priya raised her head and shocked to see him there. "I came here to say something important" he said with smile. Priya felt nervous, she always have some negative vibes when Jeeva is around her. She looked him with anger and fear. "I don't wanna waste time. I have fallen in love with you when we were in school. But I didn't confessed my love with you. After joining college, I was busy with some issues. So I didn't find time to come to you. But after seeing you in my college that too in ma department, I decided that you are the one born for me. I can't live without you Priya. I love you" he said looking her eyes. Priya was hell shocked to hear this, she didn't expect this. "I never had any feelings for you, even in future I won't get any feelings. So please leave this thought here itself" she said clearly. "Take your time Priya, don't decide anything in hurry" he said simply. "And don't be close with your friend, your so called brother Krishna, I just hate that guy. Keep this in your mind" he said with rage and left that place without waiting for her reply.

Priya couldn't come out from shock, she starred at his direction with fear. She thought why he has this much anger on Krishna. She also remembered her school days, he beat her classmate vigorously. Later she came to know that he beat him because of talking with her. Now she fears about Krishna. She knows he is not good and she doesn't know how to handle this issue. She thought to tell this with Meera. She decided to tell her while meeting her.