Chapter - 47

The place looked beautiful. Meera's eyes widen in surprise to see such a beautiful place. "Wow! This place is really awesome" Meera said with an excitement. "Krishna only suggested this place" Priya said with same excitement. Meera smiled at her and they walked towards the waterfalls.

Water falling down looked like silver leaf falling from the hills with a soft drizzling. It sounds like a melodious song when they first saw it. Slowly the sound of the water increased while they are near the falls. The larger waterfall was pounding the rocks. It was gushing over the rocks. At its widest point, it was surging and plunging down the mountain. It had a beautiful serenity-pool at the bottom and the bliss-pool was varnish clear.

 It had a beautiful serenity-pool at the bottom and the bliss-pool was varnish clear

The site of the blissful scenery attracted them a lot. The waterfall flowed as smoothly as a fluid. They couldn't control theirselves and within a minute they threw themselves under the waterfall. It was so cold that they started shuddering but enjoyed the coldness.

Meera and Priya forgot their world and started to enjoy the bliss moment. They sprinkled water on each other's face and was playing like kids. They both totally forgot about the boys who accompanied them.

Here, Varun was still upset with Krishna and Krishna tried his best to console him. Finally, he pushed Varun inside the pool and Varun pulled him inside, they fought playfully like school boys and at end both laughed and hugged each other. They too enjoyed the water.

They nearly spent 3 hours in playing with water and finally stopped when they realized they are hungry. They came out from the water and sat on the bank and let the nougat sweet smell of flowers wash over them. Later they had some food which they bought and they were Godly. They enjoyed the food.

Priya shivered in coldness. Varun hugged her by side embraced her to make her feel warm. Meera smiled by seeing their understanding and care and thought that they really look cute together. Meanwhile, Krishna bought some firewoods and made a campfire.

The heat from the campfire seemed to be sucked into the frigid air before ever reaching their frozen hands. They added more wood and poked it with long sticks, after some time it found it's confidence and grew until the heat warmed them. They felt comfortable and again started to enjoy the nature.

This time they admired the hill views and flower garden around. Meera and Priya clicked some pictures together. Priya asked Varun and Krishna to join them and they too accepted and posed for some pictures. In one pic, she took Varun near her and asked Krishna to stand near Meera.

Meera's heart beat multiplied to hundred times and she lowered her head to avoid his gaze. He stood near her with small gap. "Aiyoo, you are not coming in frame. Come closer" she said sternly. "God! Why she is doing like this" Meera scolded her mentally. He came closer and his fingers touched her's. His single touch passed electricity in her cells. Heart beats multiplied again. Butterflies starred to dance inside her making different sensation in her.