Chapter - 64

"What is happening here? Kanna" Rajeswari asked annoyingly. "I'll tell you everything once we reach our home mom" he consoled her. She nodded and peeped out through window to divert her mind.

There Vishwa was very much tensed and waited to meet his wife and son impatiently. They reached their home and Rajeswari got down from the car. Vishwa noted them and rushed towards them. Once he saw Rajeswari, he hugged her tightly with tears. "Vishwa, Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry ma. Please forgive this poor man for not believing you" he said by hugging her. Rajeswari couldn't understand what's happening there and she thought to console him first. She patted his back. "I have already forgave you, Vishwa. Now you don't need to apologize" she replied in calm tone.

"Mom, dad let's go inside and let us discuss about this issue" he said by looking both of them. They both nodded and they three went inside their home. Rajeswari looked their both faces to know the truth from atleast one of them but they both were sitting there in silence with deep thoughts. Rajeswari thought to break the silence. "Shall I bring something for refreshment?" She asked slowly by getting up from her place. Krishna hold her hand and made her sit between them.

"Mom, I'll tell what happened and please don't get emotional after hearing those things" he said slowly. She nodded as response. He said everything happened and she was dumbstruck after hearing what he said. She couldn't believe that Chandru was this much evil and her eyes welled up with tears once she heard that he killed her unborn child.

Till now she thought that her child died because of her stress and work pressure and she was angry on herself for killing her own child. Later, she consoled herself by taking it as an accident and she didn't do anything wantedly but now once after hearing someone else killed her child, her heart ached to the core. She thought that she couldn't protect her own child. This thought made her weak.

Tears of despair and disheartenment slowly cascaded down her cheeks leaving her so frail. Once that first tear broke, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. She bent forward where she sat on the floor clutching the sofe and pressing her palms on the floor, she began to cry hard.

 She bent forward where she sat on the floor clutching the sofe and pressing her palms on the floor, she began to cry hard

"Mom, please cool down. You are not reason for this. Those people planned cleverly to separate you from dad. Its not your fault, they will be punished for their acts, mom. Please don't cry" he said by embracing her.

"I thought that Chandru like my own brother and treated him with respect. Why he did this cruel thing to me, What sin I have done for him to kill that soul even before it seeing the earth. How can be so cruel" she cried by hiding her face in her palms.

Vishwa too sat opposite to her and took her hands in his. "Sorry Raji, I'm the one who believed them blindly without trusting my wife. Will you forgive me for not protecting our baby as a good father" he too cried hard by holding her hand.

She hugged him and cried her heart out. He too let her cry. After an hour, she breathed normally. She wiped her tears, Vishwa patted her back and consoled her. She sat near him and caressed Krishna's hair.